Author: Gamma-Ray-Burst

What Happens When a Han or Ashkenazi Person Dies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-14 20:52:02 |Display all floors
for the jews' part he must be bury that day before sundown...for the chinese's side we have all the time we need just as long as the corpse is still fresh  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:52:14 |Display all floors
Easy answer...
Friends and family cry over the loss.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 21:52:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-2-14 22:12
Motika Post time: 2014-2-13 22:46
just a energy that is leaving a body !

I think maybe this is the appropriate answer, there is a sentence in 道德经: "无名万物之始,有名万物之母" which means "invisible is the essence of universe and visible is the embody ", so our bodies originally the same sources with the universe, when one pass away, all elements of his body will slowly decompose, enter into the soil, supply the nutrition to the seeds, change into plants or crops, then be eaten by animals or humen, form sperm and ovum, at last born into animals or human again, so the cycle. Maybe occasionally something carring the memory before, so we often have a natural sense of intimacy to the trees, the flowers, the animals and other people when we are pure baby and children.These are just what i think . So you dont need to worry about, you will exist with the universe forever, me too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 22:05:21 |Display all floors
and for me is a sad end to a borrowed life.we are all livng a borrowed life so when you a man die he or she has simply given back the life he or she borrowed while we remain behind to say  weather he or she was good or not.most often we say he or she was very good.we say that with rain storms in our eyes but we never think when the person was lying  sick in bed and we never care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 22:33:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-2-15 01:10
Motika Post time: 2014-2-13 22:46
just a energy that is leaving a body !

I think this is the most appropriate answer, there is a saying in Moral Bible :“无名万物之始,有名万物之母” which means "invisible is the essence of universe and visible is the embody " after we die, all the elements composing the body will slowly decompose into the soil, and then, into the plant body by supplying nutrition to the seeds , and then into the animal body and human food chain, form the initial sperm and ovum element, finally  become animal or human again, so the cycle, which is why we have natural feeling to universe in our first baby or childhood, such as a tree, a flower, a cloud... because we are the same source. So you need not worry, you will always exsist with the universe, but in a different form.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 00:42:53 |Display all floors
Ah, I asked this question of my favourite barman when I was back home in Ireland. He looked at me then said "Sir, you need a drink though I see you're in a philosophical mood today so you'd better have 'a drop of the crather' too.) He was right.

Me and my mate, Macker, took our drinks and went and sat down. We had some sandwiches which we began eating but the barman came over and told us that we weren't allowed to eat our own food in the pub. Macker gave me his sandwiches and I gave him mine and we continued eating. The barman laughed and said that he'd join us when he took his break which he did just a few minutes later.

He explained that, after death, there is no time but it lasts for all infinity. 'How can something last for ever if it doesn't exist?', we asked. He said that everyone knows that the universe is expanding and many people ask what is it expanding in to? The barman said that there was nothing outside the universe and it was expanding into it. Simple? So we asked what he meant by nothing and he gave us an easy example so that we could understand. He said "You know that time when you're sitting watching TV and your girlfriend asks what you're thinking and you say 'Nothing'? Well, that's a positive nothing, it's the same as what the universe is expanding into."

Macker and me were getting the hang of it so we had another drink and a wee drop of the crather too. The penny dropped after the third, or maybe it was the fourth, drink. Says I "The nothing that a man is thinking when the girlfriend asks is as positive as the nothing the universe is expanding into. It's there but it doesn't exist. It's the same with time after death, it's there but it doesn't exist and will last for ever. Am I right?"

"I'm sorry, sir," says the barman. "It's Friday. I don't do philosophy on Fridays." Saying that,  he stood up and went back behind the bar.

Very wise, that barman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 01:04:19 |Display all floors
indeed a wee drop of the crater...another pint for a good soul  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.