Views: 2472|Replies: 12

Humans Will Not Evolve Into Big-Headed Space Aliens [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-17 08:24:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Black.Tea at 2014-1-17 08:33

Check this out, dudes:

So like, Hollywood often makes movies where they talk about humans will evolve into gods or something due to natural evolution.  But in reality, it can be said that we have reached an equilibrium of mostly stupid people with a few moderately intelligent ones.  Why?  Well, for humans to evolve upwards, the smartest need to reproduce at higher levels than the stupid.  But, smart people, due to their higher intelligence, realize that religion is fake and that life is pointless and we all just die in the end for all eternity.  As such, they are less likely to reproduce, or reproduce at below replacement levels, also partly because they are smart enough to successfully use birth control.

But stupid people believe that mindlessly having sex is a good thing because God wants them to do this and they will all go to Heaven because of this, so for them, mindless reproduction has religious meaning.  Also, stupid people are too stupid to consider the financial and societel problems of having a lot of stupid children, especially out of wedlock; they just have sex in the heat of the moment without thinking five minutes ahead, and they are too stupid to even consider birth control; they are like monkeys.

So, we have a situation where the world belongs to the stupid, with only a small amount of moderately intelligent people, perhaps with just enough spirituality to have one or two kids each to allow for some moderately intelligent people to rule in the futures to come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 10:23:08 |Display all floors
Stupid.

You are extraordinarily stupid,Transsexual.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 10:53:02 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-1-17 10:23
Stupid.

I don't mind that genetically unintelligent people like you exist; what I do mind is not being able to own your kind of people.  You see, I am not an elite, so I don't have the privilege of owning the billions of genetically stupid people.  I would like to become part of the controlling elite and share the whip with them.  I have already made offers to the elites of my services, but I suppose they are reluctant to share power with me.  What is very appealing is that the genetically stupid masses are too stupid to even know they are slaves: they think they are living as "free men."  How can I resist wanting an elite position where your type are too stupid to differentiate between reality and fiction?    I sure hope the elite decide to give me another chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-18 08:17:45 |Display all floors
The middle of last century was supposedly the peak for human I.Q. as a species. It may change, but it is going down as you say, people are breeding faster than they can be educated.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-18 08:19:49 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-1-17 12:23
Stupid.

What is this petera, not one word of debate.
This comes across as sweaty purple faced screaming and name calling.
Most unlike you.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-18 08:24:37 |Display all floors
Black.Tea Post time: 2014-1-17 10:53
I don't mind that genetically unintelligent people like you exist; what I do mind is not being abl ...

Obstacle

I am actually an obstacle for the NWO which is driven by the Zionist banksters. They do rule over the sheeple who take what is dished out to them by the banksters with docility. 9/11 truth is something the banksters and their functionaries are uneasy with.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 18:16:02 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-1-18 08:17
The middle of last century was supposedly the peak for human I.Q. as a species. It may change, but i ...

Dysgenics is a world trend. The human species is de-evolving back into monkeys.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.