Author: Revolutionar

After Crackdown, a New Bitcoin King Emerges in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-13 01:32:37 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-12 22:41
i am kind of positive. i want a happy life.

Funny isn't it?

We have so many critics of existing system here......but none of these critics check out Bitcoin.....and Bitcoin is a new system that provides solutions to all the critics of existing system.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 02:53:50 |Display all floors
The founder of Bitcoin is said to be worth a US$ 1 billion.....from his private stash of bit coins .....

Great incentive to be software engineer , isn't it?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 08:52:11 |Display all floors
Dont anyone dream of inventing a crypto currency and making a billion?

Better still, you don't even need to disclose your name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 09:14:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-13 09:35

I’m not convinced bitcoin will become a mainstream currency; every state has a currency already and for most people there is little incentive to change,” says Genko. While it lwill remain useful for moving money across international borders, he says, “the real revolution of bitcoin is an internet of trust.” Digital contracts can be embedded in the bitcoin ledger, or bitcoins can be used as a form of deposit to protect websites from spammers or for users to register more than a casual interest in their services.

many in China love to move money out of China and bit coin is perfect for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 14:39:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-13 14:49

they say Bitcoin is risky.

But It is not risky if you buy it only for it to send overseas a minute later.

Or you buy It only to be cashed out immediately  in a foreign country in a foreign currency.

It is like foreign currency trading ...except at lower costs.

If you do it this way...........it does not matter whether you bought it at $1 or $ 1000,.........because you will sell it at very near the price you bought.

So the Founder mined his bitcoins at $1 and you bought it at $ 1000
the founder made $ 999 on the sale.so what? no big deal if you don't suffer a lost.

the algoriths of Bitcoin means there is a limit to the total number ever available. (set at 20 million bitcoins or $20 billion market cap at current price)

as this thing grow, they is only one trajectory.............and that iprice is up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 00:25:45 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 22:01
I can see that before I start my reasearch , it is perfect for money laundering, still unregulated ...

So how is your bit coin research going on?

Some NBA teams have started accepting bit coins.....

Somebody even bought a Tesla with bit coins.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 02:30:50 |Display all floors
Should bit coins be made illegal?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.