Author: Revolutionar

After Crackdown, a New Bitcoin King Emerges in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 23:29:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-11 01:43
Bandito Post time: 2014-1-10 22:57
a tool and his coin are soon parted. If i don't see it and cannot touch it, it makes me feel vulnera ...

Not for you.

It's for black money....
..and of course, alternative processing for payments.

Eg Visa or Paypal charge you 3% processing fees! they charge you zero or very little

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 23:34:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-10 19:29
Not for you.

It's for black money....

I am familiar with the mechanics of it..

The problem for the back economy is still there. When it comes to collecting the money bit coin or not, there will be people watching.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2014-1-11 02:32:44 |Display all floors
Bitcoin is not the first example of an artifical currency and it won't be the last. Bitcoin will not be the first artificial currency to fail and it won't be the last.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 02:46:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-11 02:48
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-11 02:32
Bitcoin is not the first example of an artifical currency and it won't be the last. Bitcoin will not ...

Bit coin is invented by a Japanese using a pseudo name......and the largest market for Bitcoins is already China.

Maybe, this is Japanese weapon?

The best part of it is that despite Chinese government crackdown, Bitcoin is still growing in China.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 21:16:15 |Display all floors
it always takes a long time to accept a new idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 21:42:21 |Display all floors
Bit coin has a message to all the gold bugs.

If everybody put their wealth in gold, there will be no more wealth in the banks, then the country do what?

Bit coin is different. Bit coin is peer to peer. The economy do not suffer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 21:44:04 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-11 21:16
it always takes a long time to accept a new idea.

Looks like you have  an open mind.

Good.....continue your research.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.