Author: Revolutionar

After Crackdown, a New Bitcoin King Emerges in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 20:08:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-10 19:57
Not surprising.

But my advice, well worth research.

I will reasearch, I hate not knowing
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 20:12:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-10 19:57
Not surprising.

But my advice, well worth research.

There is no way a thicko like you understands the working mechanism of this Bitcoin Ponzi scheme lah.

Stop pretending that you are intelligent, you clown Seneca!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 21:55:49 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 19:46
I don't trust bitcoin

When one thinks of Bitcoin, the first thing that come to mind is, alternative currency, US$, investments.

Actually the attractiveness of Bitcoin is that criminals, money launderers, gangsters, use bit coin to circumvent existing systems......China is going to huge for Bitcoin.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 21:58:30 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2014-1-10 20:12
There is no way a thicko like you understands the working mechanism of this Bitcoin Ponzi scheme l ...

Never mind.

But I think Bitcoin and China are made for each other.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 22:01:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-10 21:55
When one thinks of Bitcoin, the first thing that come to mind is, alternative currency, US$, inves ...

I can see that before I start my reasearch , it is perfect for money laundering, still unregulated I gather.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 22:38:21 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 22:01
I can see that before I start my reasearch , it is perfect for money laundering, still unregulated ...

The beauty about Bitcoin is that it cannot be regulated.

It exists outside the legal systems and there is no company to close.

It is a network of peer to peer computers , an open source system with no registrations, no third parties, no ownership,......the best analogy is that it is just like the internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 22:57:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-1-10 18:59

a tool and his coin are soon parted. If i don't see it and cannot touch it, it makes me feel vulnerable. I hate being vulnerable. I like to see my bank buildings as I can lay siege......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.