Views: 1106|Replies: 3

Should we punish animal like this [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-27 22:20:28 |Display all floors
1.jpg

The picture shows 3 rats tied to a tree. The words say "I am so sorry for what I have done."

Weibo account named “Safety of Shuangliu” is the Public Security Bureau of Shuangliu published a post that showed a picture with three rats tied to a tree for “public display,” but apparently netizens have found their innocent little faces adorable.

The rats were caught by an employee of a Shuangliu advertising firm and had given this explanation: “Because these rats have often stolen food from the store as well as chewing through and disrupting the video feed to the security cameras guarding the store, we want to make an example out of them, and remind everyone to be on guard against the affliction of rats.”

But in my mind, rats are rats, how can they understand the meaning of hunman beings. Their nature is to find some food to survive. How can they understand the meaning of steal? Is this a funny punishment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 08:05:59 |Display all floors
A classic Chinese viewpoint

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 15:44:27 |Display all floors
Jackiyi Post time: 2017-11-6 08:05
A classic Chinese viewpoint

And not an intelligent one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-7 07:47:35 |Display all floors

it or minds of pictures of "punishment" to partizans during ww2

This post was edited by Jackiyi at 2017-11-7 07:50
seneca Post time: 2017-11-6 15:44
And not an intelligent one.

I would like to bring up the words of german poet Heinrich heine, where they burn book they will also burn people, and in this case however uncomfortable to say, skin them alive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.