Author: UYA

Amnesty for corruption   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-10 16:43:57 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2013-11-10 12:04
Your thoughts and reasonings are noted.
Seems you put some time in making a reply.
For that I than ...

But your idea is very bad, not good at all.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 16:45:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-10 12:43
The Chinese don't have the "shame" component that we have wired into our bodies. They have "face"  ...

Totally correct.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 16:46:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-10 16:24
Progress in improving the justice system is at snail pace at best.....and more like one step forwa ...

Progress? I sense there is a question mark over it.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 16:51:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-10 13:04
The Chinese people are lucky there are only a few corrupt officials in their political system.
The U ...

This its another of your posts where you disclose your poor knowledge about Chinese culture and reality.

If it was a few corrupt officials the news wouldn´t transcend much but the situation is so obvious that now is a real scandal.

Nice try Robertball but your lies never works here.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 16:56:16 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-11-10 13:10
these thread is VERY FUN for Mr. Duck!

ha ha ha

Soldier Greendragon

One more time you take as fun a serious topic.

Same as Robert, you don´t care China´s issues, just to divert, distort and to avoid to make some criticism when it´s needed, all your replies are made it in a funny and silly way, very common in you.

Thumbs down on you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 17:02:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-10 13:16
And here you are trying to tell the world what the Chinese people envy.

Silly answer

You can´t defeat Seneca´s posts when he smash it on your face the reality

At least you can´t deny the reality in HK and MC that works more properly.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 17:03:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-10 13:04
The Chinese people are lucky there are only a few corrupt officials in their political system.
The U ...

Stupid remark since most common Chinese citizens consider corruption one of the biggest problems in China.  Ans also President Xi has stated many, many times that corruption is THE biggest problem in CHina.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.