Author: greendragon

China demographic-Economic transformations>predictions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-14 11:05:15 |Display all floors
China is wildly important>>it's the market place for bulk of the basic minerals, inorganic and some organic materials............

and is becoming wildly important for HIGHER END materials, capital goods too>>not ignoring SERVICES that's needed for a >US$7,000 per capita income!!!!

40% of the surplus world indeed is China, while US$ zone dependents are the other 40%//Zen and Ben takes up only 20% of the surplus world THUS cannot really be the PAPER MONEY MINTER, perhaps only the BANKERS or the ADVANCED MATERIALS-CAPITAL GOODS suppliers.

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 14:27:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 14:47:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-15 14:47

for 30 years, China export  p. a. growth is 30% +.

Now negative.

The challengers, the sufferings in China must be tremendous.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 18:44:44 |Display all floors
China is now transforming its economy into which promotes domestic consumption and less reliant on export thus no doubt their export would be reduced as the promising market is none other than themselves with population bigger than the combination of US, European Union and Japan.

However I believe due to lack of innovation and creativity, their people do not have that much spending power due to low quality jobs. Look at their animation movie where its earnings are simply a joke compare to US animation. Frankly I'm not sure if China can transform its current low quality production into a high one as it takes a long time to tell and hopefully they can achieve it soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:12:56 |Display all floors
CCH Post time: 2013-10-15 18:44
China is now transforming its economy into which promotes domestic consumption and less reliant on e ...

Mister CCH

Hard to say, China's direction.........
We have to wait and watch reality! The rivals to China have a big arsenal of options>>and China's friends has a lot of FACTORS to consider....

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 12:08:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-10-22 12:10
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-10-15 14:27
No it cannot, because such deep overland transportation makes it too expensive and uncompetitve.

Mister Laugh

1. did you paid any attention to Mr. Putin's Russia.
2. They are WILDLY SUCCESSFUL, from near BROKE in pre PUTIN days to THE DOUBLED to BRASIL situation. Complete with the same issues of being REMOTE, worst than Brasil-------VERY VERY COLD, with long long dark cold nights, and sometimes long long daylight in HOT HOT daytime. I was paying attention to Russia's news media reports during the 1999 to 2008 period>>>exciting developments>>now the RUSSIAN FEDERATION is dependent on Eastern Europeans and Central Asians - heck even China citizens for their contract menial labour force>>>>>>FANTASTIC STRATEGIES and SUCCESS with what handicaps they faced.

3. China Central, Western  <we can add south western> province has problems of DRAMATIC LACK  OF EXPOSURE to advanced living>>cannot really comment, don't know much about people living in those region.

4. China problems is immense, AMERICA is WAY AHEAD>>>>>and now it has now SELF CREATED pressure to EXCEL with helping out a rival. Rather interesting --helping others to benefit self!!!!!

5. Well, that's excellence, Mr. Laugh!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.