Author: karen1211

Why “Made in China” Still Suggests Low Quality   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-22 14:46:58 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-9-20 21:06
Made In UK bullsh'ite education has produced 300,000 Queen Lizzie obedient tofu subjects in the litt ...

Hey Kbay.

from logical deduction>>it's a BLOOD bath in the China manufacturing establishment due to "scale" and "technological capabilities issue".

China is moving fast into the US style 1980's consolidation phase, where the BIG BOYS is separated from the Juniors! Yike "darwinian style" of selection.......

the STORIES are all out there ONLINE.

>>>>happening across various discipliines and industries, even as capacity grow//consolidation cause a lot of pain!!!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 15:04:12 |Display all floors
>>>bloody scary//steep learning curve among CHINESE technological companies.
>>Europe//USA/British took a couple of decades of learning = China's roughly 5 year cycle steep learning curve developments!

>>Rather AMAZING, China's citizen's capacity, capability to learn, adapt, improve and change.
>>STRESSFUL indeed.
>It's growth>massive numbers of entrants>quick DARWINIAN style of separating the BOYS from the MEN ------and consolidating, REGENERATING into massive NEW advanced, capable entities!!!!!

Jest Us Crys!
Jolly good show, fellas!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-23 10:57:14 |Display all floors
Made in China does not suggest low quality ... because one can find that best quality products are also made here.  It only depends how much the buyer is willing to pay for the product he is buying.

On the other hand the government must do something about the counterfeit products , services , even towns because this is what is hurting the image of Chinese brand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-23 11:17:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-23 12:10:48 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2013-9-18 00:36
It's because of the anglo-jew propaganda that's why!

Electronic goods coming out of China are now o ...

Unscrupulous Chinese businessmen who were responsible for toxic pet food and milk, lead toys, poisonous drywall, and multitudes of unsafe products - are the ones to blame for the poor reputation of 'made in China' goods.  Having the largest GDP is no compensation for lack of business ethics and conscientiousness.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-23 12:21:46 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-9-22 20:10
Unscrupulous Chinese businessmen who were responsible for toxic pet food and milk, lead toys, pois ...

But it is western businessmen that buy all the crap knowing it is worth far less than they sell it for.
I suppose you blame the farmers in South America for growing and harvesting coca for all the
illegal drug traffic on the streets of America instead of organized crime and the drug cartels.
China also makes almost all the high tech electronics components and assemblies that go in
iPhones, laptop computer, internet servers, and avionics.
You get what you pay for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 01:07:37 |Display all floors
If you hate China, then you will hate everything they produce.  Just don't eat it.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.