Author: greendragon

Duck - FUN questions for you to CHEW ON.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-1 13:20:31 |Display all floors
China M&A scene SEEMS to haphazard.
My best guess GOT TO DO with BUYING TIME - and preventing national brands from FALLING into the HANDS of FOREIGN concerns.

Been reading the problem with DANONE and Hangzhou Wahaha, and SINGAPORE/TAIWAN investors with Sanshui Foshan JIANLIBAO. Couldn't even find Hui Yuan Juice website and not much of Bright Foods.......

Thanks for helping out a PRIVATE CITIZEN.
Keeping the INVESTING CITIZEN well informed is definately a good thing.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:31:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-1 11:43
""(3) Walmart in 2007 reported annual sales of US$344 billion, and imports of US$27 billion from Chi ...
China should sell direct to US consumers through the internet.
They could mark up their price 500% and still undercut Walmart by 50%.

Right Robert

and the shipping and handling from China to US?

by teletransporter?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:34:05 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-9-1 12:55
Looking for GEMS in the CHINA equity market, dear!
<no politics or propaganda here! even if I must have INADVERTANTLY slip into some politics - like the one up there commenting on the FORMATION of the "golden cohorts demography" <my own defination of the needed DEMOGRAPHIC to carry us into the THIRD INDUSTRIAL revolution>

but when you mentined Kbay you twisted your thread in a FUN place.

Cheerios
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-1 13:39:57 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-31 21:31
Right Robert

and the shipping and handling from China to US?

That's right. I almost forgot the USA is not a free country.
The obscenely rich owners and rulers of the USA have to make sure they have no competition
so it would be illegal for China to sell directly to the people of the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:54:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-9-2 13:45
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-9-1 13:09
Irrelevant, we have seen US consumer spending pick up for 2 years now and in that time China has sli ...

I have been reading a few reports of the problems of the SENIOR employees in the UNITED STATES.

It does seem that a significant number in the ages 45 to 70 has GREAT DIFFICULTIES in finding high income jobs especially in the MENIAL workers category.

this is VITAL for the USA to enter the THIRD INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.
<sorry again, for ENTERING "clandestine service sh-it hole again">

thank you

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 14:24:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-1 13:39
The obscenely rich owners and rulers  ...

What are you talking about ????

US is not North Korea or Cuba.

Big, medium and small companies and regular people can buy anything from around the world as their convenience.

My question was about your idiotic idea that China should sell directly to US consumers.

So you want to stop people buying in Wallmart and buying to  China through the internet.

Who will pay the shipping and handling from China to US? (for example a pair of socks, a pair of shoes or any small item)

You?

Why you are so stupid mi amigo?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 14:49:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-1 13:39
The obscenely rich owners and rulers  ...

Robert!

Can you be more constructive?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.