Author: greendragon

Duck - FUN questions for you to CHEW ON.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-1 11:55:14 |Display all floors
r.cate38@upcmai Post time: 2013-8-31 18:38
The change in our country ,is apart from ourselfs and our gods.the change what we need is in animal  ...

My dear fella.

In the future, PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS will change the WAY WE ALL LIVE.
If China and the ATRS cannot develop the PROPER DEMOGRAPHICS, it'll create a BIG PROBLEM and a lot of MISERY.

ie. We need CONSUMERS with REGULAR RECURRENT income, either as BUSINESS owners, INVESTMENT income owners <either equity, rents, interest from bonds, saving deposits> and WORKERS <either in the professional, skilled medium to high salaries OR a strong minimum income menial worker>

Thieving will DEMOLISH the formation of the INVESTMENT income cohorts - likely to be WORKERS, or self employed contributing to a MANDATORY PROVIDENT FUND, and using it at 50 or 55, when they become less viable to be employed due to "eyesight" or other factors.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 12:00:17 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-8-31 18:59
Another good tip from me!

Smart Tesco wants to be the junior partner with China Resources' mainla ...

Kbay!

Noted, you STOCK PICK idea.
If only we bought TESCO stocks in 2002.......whooosh!
Thanks for sharing your information!

Yeah!
got it!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 12:15:32 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2013-8-31 21:08
, or like Kbay with real realistic knowledge.

I was reading with attention the thread  when i get to that kbay part, I laughed and as you said...

That´s  the FUN here.

Greendragon spoiled his own thread saying that.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 12:55:01 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-9-1 12:15
I was reading with attention the thread  when i get to that kbay part, I laughed and as you said. ...

Looking for GEMS in the CHINA equity market, dear!
<no politics or propaganda here! even if I must have INADVERTANTLY slip into some politics - like the one up there commenting on the FORMATION of the "golden cohorts demography" <my own defination of the needed DEMOGRAPHIC to carry us into the THIRD INDUSTRIAL revolution>

Seems CHAOTIC indeed.

Just gone through the TRIBULATIONS of Hangzhou Wahaha, Guangdong Jianlibao, Hong Kong Hui Yuan and Shanghai Bright foods. WTF is going on in China, so much BATTLES?

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:00:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-1 11:43
""(3) Walmart in 2007 reported annual sales of US$344 billion, and imports of US$27 billion from Chi ...

My comment.

China is indeed BLESSED with HUGE RESOURCES availability.
When you think about it

(1) 250 million menial workers in Assembly Industries. <is that correct?>
(2) At least 400 GW electricity generation capacity to supply to that many workers.
(3) Water needed will be 125 billion tonnes of TREATED WATER.
(4) 12.5 billion sq. m of industrial space AT MINIMUM <if we have 50sq. M per worker>
(5) US$4 trillion at the minimum INVESTED to do that.

Scary figures!
Not even the USA can REPLACE such numbers, volumes.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:09:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 13:14:49 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-9-1 13:09
Irrelevant, we have seen US consumer spending pick up for 2 years now and in that time China has sli ...

Hey! Thanks for the GREAT INFO.

Nice, now we are getting somewhere!
Much of the components comes from HIGH PRODUCTIVITY production facilities - I believe primarily from the ATRS, with a significant INPUT from CHINA <in terms of menial labour supply, electricity, water, logistics cost>.

Do you have a MORE DETAIL report to POST here.
Even the AMERICAN "golden cohort" will find REALISTIC reliable trustworthy information VITAL to them.
With the bloody mess that I am seeing, NO WONDER, the EQUITY MARKET development is FCUK UP.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.