Author: Fookchew

Does love still exists in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-11 10:01:45 |Display all floors
EricTian Post time: 2013-8-7 06:06
Love is based with wealth. Married with the rich, they can save 20 years struggle.

Unfortunately that's the mentality of a lot Chinese girls. They end up in a wild goose chase getting burned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 15:43:12 |Display all floors
I think we all should learn from Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice.Marriage without money will be sad,but getting married all for money won't be happy(Like Charlotte).The key is to find a balancing point.Ah...I am just being delusional...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 16:13:08 |Display all floors
Every single Chinese young woman that I have met is interested in marrying a man for love, not money. Most of the women I know are looking for a man who is their equal in education, career goals, have similar morals/ values, and be independent (ie. not a man who requires his wife to baby him and do everything for him.) In full disclosure, most of the single women I know are educated (minimum of bachelor's degree), have a good job, and fairly independent spirits. By default, whomever they marry will most likely be successful and financially comfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 17:49:45 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-6 14:51
Of course, it does.  
not all women are looking for money bags.
While some men only eye on beautifu ...
Mutual needs.

I take this part

As a Chinese friend said. Love comes in the marriage.

I asked him, but what about if the love never comes in the marriage? He just smiled
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 17:51:00 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-13 16:13
Every single Chinese young woman that I have met is interested in marrying a man for love, not money ...

Where are you from?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 18:22:22 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-13 17:51
Where are you from?

The USA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 11:12:35 |Display all floors
Personally, I think it surely exists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.