Author: greendragon

China oncoming Capital Markets expansion! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 12:40:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-8-5 12:42
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-4 17:50
capital markets can be as irrational as any thing.

not sure, NOT AN EXPERT on such matters!

BUT, if operated by EDUCATED MEMBERS of the society; it's very RATIONAL.
Neither by HERD <ANIMAL instincts> but more like MACHINE <fine tuned> with PEOPLE trying to manipulate to win EXTRA for themselves.

Looking at the clues provided by DUKE OF DUCK, CHINA DAILY news articles - seems like NO BRAINER to me - on what's going on! TRUE to my thoughts - DUCK gives HINTS, and next thing CHINA DAILY announced PROVINCIAL and LOCAL GOVERNMENT bonds to be marketed!

SEE!

No Brainers, Well managed, planned <with expertise from Hong Kong, and trainned mainland officials in International best practices!>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 13:44:53 |Display all floors
Duke of Duck has dissappeared - OBVIOUS, the CULT OF SILENCE - letting China has "unswayed" pursue it's decision on ratio of

Bank debts, Treasury Bonds, Bourse traded Securities.

SMART MOVE, by Duke of Duck!
It has BIG REPERCUSSIONS, as the FINANCIAL CAPITAL MARKET size decision is undertaken by China, with eye on REAL, perceived situation.

Great!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 13:50:14 |Display all floors
Baby learning to swim backstroke.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 13:51:22 |Display all floors
{:soso_e108:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 14:01:33 |Display all floors
The PACKAGED real estate,

will CHINA invite OVERSEA'S Chinese Compatriots - to try operate PACKAGES? - same way SOE was corporatised in the earlier periods?
<NOT sure of the seriousness of the situation, without the SPIES and EXPOSE of Duke Of Duck>

EXCITING.

OPPORTUNITIES?

cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital
<only PRIVATE opinion>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 13:01:03 |Display all floors

How this is DONE, and how LONG IT WILL TAKE will keep the "horde" of China Watcher INTERESTED in the CHINA CENTRAL GOVERNMENT, provincial government-city government games!

I hope to PERSONALLY BENEFIT from the activity.
<afterall, I spend quite a lot of TIME between 1999 - 2008 - AND didn't seem to benefit at all.>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 13:07:36 |Display all floors
I think CHINA knows

at US$10,000 per capita, it loses the TEXTILES, APPAREL, and haberdashery industry. <Duke of Duck did mention LOST of up to 60 million jobs - mostly menial, low capitalization industries>

at US$15,000 per capita, E&E assembly jobs are GONE.

at US$20,000 per capita, Automotive Parts manufacturing jobs are GONE.

So, let's continue with the GREATEST SHOW on earth! <The British clans has retreated in a TRUELY blue blooded gentleman way! >

Amazing fellas, THE BRITS!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.