Author: UYA

Are Chinese girls more passionate?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-25 12:53:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 12:53:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-25 05:08
Yes they are.
Chinese girls just enjoy themselves instead of worrying about how they perform compare ...

Media standards? what media? Playboy? You dirty sod
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 12:54:15 |Display all floors
Nothing more exciting than to make love to a Chinese lady, unlike a western women fridge is always on, Chines oven is always at full heat   

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-7-25 14:22:28 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-25 12:50
ha ha you can never ever skimp on certain things....if you want a proper meal anyways.

Skip the meals...
Enjoy the pie

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-7-25 14:24:00 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-7-25 12:54
Nothing more exciting than to make love to a Chinese lady, unlike a western women fridge is always o ...

I like cooking
(with a hot bod

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 15:44:59 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2013-7-24 22:23
Just seems Chinese enjoy it more
(or is it just me...hehe)

Definitely its about you.

I think you are creating a new false stereotype in Chinese women from some personal experiences or lack of sex experience with other ethnic group when in reality the sex is about two persons and if one of them are not well prepared to satisfy her/his partner it won´t mean that person is not passionate.

I´ve read nonsense stories about sex comparisons with tall women, short women, skinny woman, chubby women, black women, white women,  sex on bed, sex on bath, sex on the kitchen, sex drunken, sex with young people, sex with third age people, etc. In a bed if there is passion and love (or without love but with passion or lust) ANY woman is excellent lover and passionate. It will depend of the sex skills and the perfect mood to be involved in sex with passion.

Even you have sex with women from 200 nationalities, you can´t make a real judgment. Why? because it doesn´t exists a sex international contest and the intimacy is a personal thing in each individual, here, there and over there.

Probably those Chinese women that you had sex, never experienced something different that you probably gave it to them, thumbs up for you but not necessary means Chinese women are more passionate than any other nationality

As i said before, this its a very personal opinion of yours. You like Chinese women over other nationalities is another story.

I disagree with comparisons about this topic, it was discussed before but surprisingly its highlighted as Original.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 15:48:43 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-25 08:54
Real meaning: Takes a long time to get it up.

what a smart word!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.