Author: UYA

Chinese "patriots" friend or foe?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-21 22:10:59 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-21 14:26
America is lost because it is now run by rich people, who don't care about the common man.
Greed h ...

I agree with you!
On the world stage, Chinese are ready to help the backward nations on economy, culture and other aspects; The U.S often make troubles for human beings such as the Vietnam War and the Iraq war although American often call themselves as world-police!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-21 22:17:44 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-21 14:26
America is lost because it is now run by rich people, who don't care about the common man.
Greed h ...

I guess you are native American!  May I ask you such a funny question as the following?
You often blame your government for some reason,do you mind if others say you are not patriotic?
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-22 07:50:09 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-21 22:17
I guess you are native American!  May I ask you such a funny question as the following?
You often  ...

I support the reasons America was founded based on the morals of the constitution.
Sadly it evolved into a government supported for the rich.
It all went down hill after WW II when Truman became president.
He came up with the IRS and CIA.
Had FDR kept his original VP Henry Wallace....
The world would of been a lot different and more peaceful.

You should also look up a Smedley Butler a 2 time "Medal of Honor" winner who was approached by leaders of industry to overthrow the US.
He instead informed congress and outed these conspirators.
They believed him, but sadly NO action was taken.
He later wrote a book, "War is a Racket" about how the US fights wars to support the arms industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-28 15:00:46 |Display all floors
the people who has nothing about ability for living is the most likely one treating others from other countries unfriendly  in the name of “nationalism”.finding the feeling of existence by the so called loyal to the country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-29 08:40:23 |Display all floors
what happened?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-7 12:32:09 |Display all floors
violence of internet or reality is a serious problem all over the world. china has the same problem.someone in china hurt other people in the name of patriotism, iust like army of usa fired missiles in the name of democraty at  iraq. nothing different.violence is bad. you should give policeman a call if you under attacks.you know it is hard to  solve the promble of violence because of the huge population of china.. at last i am sorry for my poor english

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-25 09:59:34 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-21 22:10
I agree with you!
On the world stage, Chinese are ready to help the backward nations on economy, c ...

China is NOT ready "to help the backward nations" - it is ready to take advantage of other nations more backward than China is. Remember, China is not an advanced, modern society. It is backward too. It wants to become advanced with the help of others. Just because foreign capital and ideas have made some of the Chinese people affluent does not make China a progressive nation. Its success can easily be invalidated by a mistake such as the mistakes it made in the first four decades. A nation that depends on such a slim structure can hardly tell others how to be successful. China's success needs to be vindicated for generations before it can be adopted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.