Author: shengshi

Too Many Drug Addict Drivers in This City -1765+2140   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 21:30:48 |Display all floors
very scary piece of news just where do those drugs are comin from (dont get the wrong idea here)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 21:54:41 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-1 21:30
very scary piece of news just where do those drugs are comin from (dont get the wrong idea here)  {: ...

Methamphetamine and Ketamine are synthesis from meterials not difficult to obtain.
scary because it spreads fast and some homicide cases found out they involved addicts.
So far I read the most dramatic case is the male addict raped a female addict's corpse whom he encountered(in post #24 )
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 21:59:59 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-8-1 05:54
Methamphetamine and Ketamine are synthesis from meterials not difficult to obtain.
scary because i ...

again, thanks for enlighten me with my knowledge (pretty much your knowledge)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 11:18:02 |Display all floors
In the past 3 years, Huidong drug problem has been the drug chain upstream of Ketamine production and distribution . Statistics show that among the national 2010-2012 seized Ketamine, 20% come from Huidong Huidong County. Annual production reached 60 tons. The figure is considerable quantity of heroin in Golden Triangle region.
Police repeatedly cracked Hong Kong people involved in major cross-border drug trafficking.
news.xinhuanet.com/gangao/2013-08/01/c_116771266.htm

A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 11:51:40 |Display all floors
Drug addicted women raising children should be checked by authorites at least twice a week  to prevent the guardians starving the children or the mothers go crazy hurting them.

In Nanjing June 21, two little girls were starved to death by their mother who had addict history. In Kaiping July 2, an drug addict young woman suffocated her little son to death. Recently in UK, a drug addict woman tortured her little son to death. There all lacked  appropriate guardian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 21:07:52 |Display all floors
I'm shocked reading this report today.
In Gulou district of Nanjing there are nearly 200 people drug addicts mostly  stopped connection with their children. 40 households between them have both couples involved drug addict. In Yuanwu district a 50 y/o woman has 14-year history of drug addict.
Second generation of the drug addicts are in terriable situations. They have not got proper care.
Recently, the state proposed to use the financial power to buy social services, for the "drug II" special care needs that. Such as the special care of minor children in the family, induce in social institutions and the government to pay for such services.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 10:30:07 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-6-26 07:05
Today is International Anti-drug Abuse and Trafficking Day,
I have one of the ideas to promote anti- ...
Oatmeal porridge on a plate with a piece of bisuit on top which has the dark letters "ANTI-DRUG"

mere opinion of a lobster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.