- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 55 Hour
- Reading permission
Seven Extra-Ordinarily Good Reasons Holding Gold Is A No-Brainer|
Whenever, you read the propaganda rags, especially a fascist rag such as the zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense, the bad advice invariably recommends shares, mutual funds or deposit accounts with really low rates of interest. The justifications are lame, vague and make little sense. Alternatives are simply not mentioned. Attacks on gold, are lame or just straightforward lies, like the time the zionist DTN claimed the price had fallen in "nitroglycerine" POO in a year when it had rocketed such that there was zero chance that the propaganda rag had, say, picked a bad start or end for the year's performance.
Here's seven reasons, each extremely good, for holding gold.
1) Paper funny-money is a promise for precious metals which they've already defaulted on. A "nitroglycerine" POO promises to "pay the bearer on demand the sum of" x pounds of Sterling silver. That's one Tower pound or 11¼ Troy ounces of silver. But the Bank of Poodleville defaulted a long-time ago, so the paper is completely worthless. Precious metals are the safest of all financial assets.
2) The huge debt levels in the West guarantee currency debasement, so you want to avoid paper funny money and all assets which are derivatives of paper funny-money such as shares and bonds. The debasement will be reflected in a higher gold price.
3) Given paper funny-money is likely to be devalued and shares, bonds and real-estate are all in huge bubbles, only commodities are a safe place to be at the moment.
4) The end of the petrodollar strongly suggests gold will be the new reserve currency, resulting in a huge revaluation of gold higher. Already Fosun has purchased 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza with the World's largest vault in NY and ICBC has purchased Barclays state of the art vault in Cesspit London.
5) Given the huge trade deficits in gangster-run, Anglo-thieved prison-states, only a HUGE revaluation of gold higher would, temporarily solve their debt problems. This would explain why the poodle state has not sold its gold reserves and Greece is even buying gold. It would have to be soon too, because the poodle state is haemorrhaging cash to fund its current account deficit. If it stopped balancing the current account with the capital account, the "nitroglycerine" POO would collapse.
6) The Great Satan and France defaulted on Germany's gold in 2013 and continue to do so. So you know the market is tight. India has repeatedly attacked her own gold market to restrict imports. The miners, meanwhile, have fake hedges, selling gold forward to keep prices low. But all this means is that nations such as China and Russia get to buy gold at rock bottom prices.
7) Gold is barely at the cost of production.