Author: greendragon

The Economy - Star Economist DUKE OF DUCK! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-9 16:03:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 10:28:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jay_dee at 2013-6-10 10:45

I have friends/neighbors who work in the government here, we talk about the economy, jobs, their kids - most are party members and they are educated, OK people (not wealthy). They tell me the government is creating jobs like crazy in order for people to have jobs. So I say thats a good thing - NO they tell me because the jobs were already being done, this is not expansion due to actual need as if they are under-staffed. They are breaking out parts and pieces from departments by creating sub-groups and sub-sub groups within them, its all smoke and mirrors.
Its like a restaurant;
People are tasked with buying meat, seafood, vegetables and fruit, one for each specific market.
Other people then prepare all items for cooking by washing, peeling and chopping.
Some workers make dough for different kinds noodles, buns or dumplings while others fill and boil/steam them.
The head chef combines the foods and cooks them for the customer.
Supply = demand, the customer gets what they ordered - no problem.
What the government restaurant is doing:
One person now buys pork, one buys beef, one buys fowl, one buys river fish, one buys lake fish, one buys ocean fish, one buys crustaceans, one buys shellfish,  one buys leafy vegetables, one buys vine vegetables, one buys in-ground vegetables, one buys vine fruit, one buys tree fruit.
One worker washes and cuts only the pork, same for beef, fowl and the fish/vegetable/fruit by the group noted above.
One worker makes rice dough noodles, one for wheat dough noodles, one for the buns and one for the dumplings.
One worker for each type of filling of the buns or dumpling.
One worker to boil/steam each of the specific types of noodles, buns or dumplings.
One head chef for cooking pork dishes, one cooks beef, one cooks fish dishes, one cooks fowl dishes, one cooks vegetable dishes.
Supply still = demand, the customer still gets what they ordered - many more jobs are added, all the workers have less to do as its the same volume of food produced.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 11:17:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-6-10 14:18
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-9 16:03
In Summary...
We know and the Chinese government knows that if they do not AT LEAST halt the debt  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 11:20:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-6-10 14:18
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-10 10:28
I have friends/neighbors who work in the government here, we talk about the economy, jobs, their kid ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 11:58:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 12:09:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-6-10 14:17
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-10 11:58
GD, I already mentioned that debt to GDP is currently "JUST" manageable.
It is the growth in debt  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 14:04:49 |Display all floors
Duke of Duck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.