Views: 18386|Replies: 17

How to post in 'Making friends' section   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-4 15:50:03 |Display all floors

Attention Members,

This new section is solely meant for those who want to make new friends.

If you would like to make new friends then please post your information in the following format:

Self-introduction:

Nationality:

Education:

Casual photo (preferred):

Friends interested in making:

Disclaimer: China Daily Forum does not guarantee the authenticity of those who use this site, nor is it to be held responsible for any consequences that result from fake information posted by its users.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 14:15:00 |Display all floors
Self-introduction: Come from Xinjiang,live in Chengdu

Nationality: China

Education: Aviation service

Friends interested in making: I want to make a english friend,I can teach you chinese , you can teach me english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 14:15:44 |Display all floors
Self-introduction: Come from Xinjiang,live in Chengdu

Nationality: China

Education: Aviation service

Friends interested in making: I want to make a english friend,I can teach you chinese , you can teach me english

QQ994131125 TEL +86 18523302433

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-8 01:01:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-10 08:07:52 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-6-8 01:01
Why English?

Many Chinese speak better English than the Anglo-Saxons.

I'VE NEVER MET ANY CHINESE PERSON BORN IN CHINA WHO SPEAKS BETTER ENGLISH THAN ANY ENGLISH PERSON....NOT ONE NOT EVER...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 08:32:13 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 08:45:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.