Author: cmknight

A letter to a thief.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-20 21:46:10 |Display all floors
I am sorry for your loss and understand that you are angry. We all get careless sometimes, and shit does happen. 'Bruce Lee' is right - there are upright people out there - and we shouldn't get too upset for bad guys, who will be punished one day.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 22:34:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-20 23:00:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-20 05:10
Robber,

you are giving nominally-communist China a very bad name in terms of how badly they treat ...

All this for some backpacking Da BiZi forgetting his bag in a taxi?
Your melodramatic feminine side is coming out again.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 23:15:11 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-20 20:14
I hope you inform this moral flash of yours to your white thieving brethens of the North Americas, ...

Good tack, I thought you might get that in. Weak argument though, keep trying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 07:04:18 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-5-20 12:52
Sometimes written comment tells more about person who is writing it, than about commented situatio ...

And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 07:08:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-5-21 11:19
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-20 13:23
I attempted to get help from 3 young men who had just got out of another taxi, only to have them try ...

If it isn't yours and you take it ESPECIALLY in a taxi where "common sense" would tell you..."DUHHHHH this isn't mine but I FOUND it...hahahaha...how mental is that???.....blaming the victim is a usual response when people don't know s* about just being a good person. It isn't yours...don't take it...it's called THEFT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 07:08:48 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-20 13:47
Have you ever had anything returned that was lost in a taxi?
I haven't!

Yes....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.