Author: linda_sun

Is China a homophobic country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-19 19:52:11 |Display all floors
Rejected

My contribution was rejected.Freedom of speech does not exist.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 12:03:23 |Display all floors
Though i don't agree the gay's opinion , I wish that they can have the right to choose their  own sex orientation freely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 12:30:39 |Display all floors
civer Post time: 2013-5-20 12:03
Though i don't agree the gay's opinion , I wish that they can have the right to choose their  own se ...

I am not sure if they can 'choose' or not. It's like I have curly hair and I would like it straight...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-21 04:54:43 |Display all floors
I don't think so, I think the reason people get angry at Male gay's is because some talk, dress and act in such a feminine way.

Why just because a man want to have another man as a partner do they have to do that!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-21 05:45:38 |Display all floors
How could China be homophobic if most Chinese men sing karaoke, walk on the street arm around each other and carry women's handbags.

Many of them are too thin to be straight ;-)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-21 05:51:36 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-3-21 05:45
How could China be homophobic if most Chinese men sing karaoke, walk on the street arm around each o ...

I think that Chinese government should encourage people to be gay.

1) it would slow down the population

2) it should save money on hospital expenses for child birth and follow on visits

3) Chnia's lipstick manufacturing business would boom

4) not sure what 4 would be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-21 14:18:00 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-18 17:26
But there have been gay people for thousands of years, before the items you mention were even thou ...

Yes, its the genes gone haywire, so cant blame the gays, got to understand them, let them lead their own lives, as they dont hurt others in society, unlike the irresponsible smokers who pass their secondhand smoke to nonsmokers.  If anyone needs condemning, it issuch smoker!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.