Author: linda_sun

Is China a homophobic country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 11:23:33 |Display all floors
It's sad that some of Chinese can not tell what is good and what's wrong. They take it all from the West. Pathetic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 11:53:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by makk at 2013-5-18 11:54
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-18 07:19
You lack education and tollerance. Do gays harm you? No they do not so leave them alone

I always leave poofs alone, poofs should leave me alone as well, no means no, you got me? We don't want poof culture, and will not tolerate poof culture. What is your education level? Educated people have a right to deny poof culture, uneducated trash likes to promote it because they love to watch degradation of morals and good hardworking values. It makes them feel better because there's someone more "funny" then them.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-18 13:48:41 |Display all floors
makk Post time: 2013-5-18 11:53
I always leave poofs alone, poofs should leave me alone as well, no means no, you got me? We don't  ...

You are a sad and intolerant person that would end up in prison in many countries.

As to no means no, I am sure that any self respecting gay would not even approach you.

My education level seems higher than yours, maybe you think standing next to a gay person you can become gay yourself. You obviously know nothing of gay culture and will never learn as you are too full of hate.

I suspect that many of the things you do are worse than those of these people you condemn.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-18 13:49:46 |Display all floors
SoCalChevy Post time: 2013-5-18 03:06
Gay people should be allowed to do what they want and others need to stop hating them for it.
I myse ...

. The intolerance shown by others here is frightening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 17:05:47 |Display all floors
yes, it is. the  Chinese people has been conservative since ancient times.  Some peple even think that being  homesexual is a disease.Surely. it is not. Everyone has a tendancy to be bysexual. and evryone has his or her own rights to choose a person to love, whaterver sex  it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 17:08:47 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-17 23:22
I am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that certain products can make you gay?

yes that is exactly what im saying, i have a gay brother and also have lesbian friends and they agree with me, its not something ive just had a thought about its a subject that ive spent many hours considering, discussing and researching, take for an analogy the ripples in water, ripples dont occur on thier own something must happen to cause the ripples, the chemicals in foods, cosmetics, aerosols as well as pollution are absorbed by the foetus in the womb thus altering the natural development of cellular structure resulting in many variations of sexual development, many chemical research companies know this as the testing on mice and rats have shown that aberration of development is due to certain chemicals, i am not homophobic but when i question why something is i dont accept what most people accept as thats the way it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 17:26:30 |Display all floors
ansgarbriganti Post time: 2013-5-18 17:08
yes that is exactly what im saying, i have a gay brother and also have lesbian friends and they ag ...

But there have been gay people for thousands of years, before the items you mention were even thought of.

In reality being gay is just in your genes it is not something acquired in later life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.