Author: linda_sun

Is China a homophobic country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 02:01:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 03:06:06 |Display all floors
Gay people should be allowed to do what they want and others need to stop hating them for it.
I myself am not gay, but I have gotten to know some gays who are perfectly good people. They deserve to be treated the same as straight people.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 04:25:07 |Display all floors
the world is homophobic but at least u dont get killed for being gay in china. they should come to america to get a taste of real homophobia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 07:02:48 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-5-17 18:01
Gay is nature's genetic gone haywire.

It is an aberration in their chromosomes. Gays have to be und ...

i agree with the alteration of the chromosones but the wall of silence is deafening as it's the bpa's proven to alter sexuality in products legalised to maximise profit.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-18 07:19:32 |Display all floors
makk Post time: 2013-5-17 22:55
Over-dramatized bullshit! If we have a policy of killing gays, they will not survive.

You lack education and tollerance. Do gays harm you? No they do not so leave them alone

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-18 07:22:00 |Display all floors
ansgarbriganti Post time: 2013-5-18 07:02
i agree with the alteration of the chromosones but the wall of silence is deafening as it's the bp ...

I am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that certain products can make you gay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 09:02:55 |Display all floors
Maybe gay men is the solution to Chinese male surplus.
At worst a gay couple free to live their life represents two unclaimed women for single men with the interest in them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.