Author: liuyedao

Good communists don't become rich?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-7 23:40:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-7 07:42
Yes,you are right I admire Fidel Castro and I keep forgetting that Ho Chi Minh also used to be one ...

We don't ALWAYS agree; but it seems our taste in leaders is similar. We did, indeed, betray both Gorbachev and the Russian people by not gently ushering the USSR into NATO before it broke-up. I admit it was probably inevitable that the Baltics would secede; but not Belarus and Ukraine. As for the Caucasian and Central Asian components, some form of looser link to Russia would've been okay. But the key error was to allow Russia to become a criminal capitalist empire created by former KGB oligarchs instead of guiding it into a mixed liberal economy with a "baby membership" in the European Union and full membership in NATO (which could be renamed and redesigned into a global alliance of all liberal democratic
countries from Canada to Australia to Japan. But, in this I betray my "World Federalist" feelings. I am no "nationalist" (even though I realize my Canada is an excellent little nation).
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 05:48:06 |Display all floors

Like I said, a good Communist, like a good priest or a monk dedicates his life for the goodness of humanity and society as a whole.  

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic region(Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica region (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from vast resourceful North America continent to Australia continent.

From Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-13 09:42:50 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 05:48
Like I said, a good Communist, like a good priest or a monk dedicates his life for the goodness  ...

Furious Pooch,

why are you only 15 years old and already bald as a stone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-27 10:40:17 |Display all floors

I'm a modest man, I was never rich and never would be.

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-27 11:26:30 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-7-27 10:40
I'm a modest man, I was never rich and never would be.

I think this is the very first original contribution you have ever made. All else is plagiarised.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.