Author: liuyedao

Good communists don't become rich?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 03:46:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-16 10:22
It was a QUOTE from your very own POST, you multiple-chinned s kunk!

Post time 2013-5-14 11:17:46 |seneca

sansukong Post time: 2013-5-14 11:40
The former P.M is history whether you like to refer to him as 'Boa' or 'Bao'. The question is, wh ...

Making jokes that invariably fall on your one intact toe must be painful, Sans Souci!

No matter how you twist and turn the message, it is you who stands in the limelight. Or rather: your stupendous ability to slip up!

You have got TALENT!

You are not only a sickening HYPOCRITE but also a disgusting LIAR !!!
Translate  ......

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 17:54:28 |Display all floors

RE: Good communists don't become rich?

seneca Post time: 2013-5-17 11:16
Yes, of course I said "You have got talent" and I meant it (your propagandising work, a talent no  ...

The distinct difference between you and me is: I don't have to lie to be what I am, but you have to keep on lying to remain what you are ...... a CHEAT!
Translate  ......

明顯的區別我和你之間是:
我沒有騙我是什麼,但是你必須繼續說謊
保持你是什麼......  一個騙子!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 07:42:27 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2013-5-16 16:04
So true indeed.

Here's an example in my own family,

Life is not fair for the good.         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 12:13:30 |Display all floors
The time is now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 17:38:11 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2013-5-16 15:59
But we help...I have no problem with helping debt-striken countries if they do their part of the d ...

That most of the German population will complain if the medditerranean countries still insist on comfortable life by sucking up government's resources and ask fellow EU countries to pay their bill.

Yes, sometimes leftist ideologies killed personal initiative by emphasizing to suppress selfishness. But over emphasize on personal demand for comfortable life without similar level of productive behavior to support it in capitalist society also raised question about fairness, sometimes even anger. In this case, German people are questioning, why an industrious country need to bail out a lazier country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 12:40:27 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-5-19 17:38
That most of the German population will complain if the medditerranean countries still insist on c ...

After the world war, countries such as Germany and Japan were totally devastated, and people has no choice but to work their butts off in order to rebuild their nations. This strong work ethic continues on this day and move the nation ahead of others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 02:01:56 |Display all floors

Serving Those in Need

This post was edited by barbarianmo at 2013-6-2 02:42

(Religion sets aside),

People under religious vows, such as priests/monks and good communists have a whole lot in common;

since they all are (supposed to be) humble, modest/poor, and dedicated their lives primarily to humanity, social justice &

betterment of society.   {:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.