Views: 207627|Replies: 403

China...Capitalism runs amok   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-15 08:28:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by UYA at 2013-4-15 08:40

Mao would be turning in his grave seeing what his country is turning into…..

A country that is obsessed with material wealth and greed. The widespread need for material gain is eatting away at China society. This mind set entrenched in the fabric of Chinese government and society will turn China into a monster out of control. It reaches throughout the educational system and every office in the country. Such thought and ideals conflicts with the moral nature of humanity and communist dogma. Priority of wealth above all, will encourage citizens to lie, cheat, and steal by any and all means.

The price for this is a disintegration and break down of social relationships among the populous. Viewing others as nothing more than “making money” off each other and to disregard the rest.

Even with these faults I still think China as better than warmongering nations (like the US). The foreign policy is peaceful and she does not interfere with the going on’s of other nations.

China has the opportunity with its growth and power to set a better example to the World. To channel efforts into a more just and humane country. To be the first super power to eliminate poverty and dispare within its boarders.

What a feat that would be and a cause worthwhile to achieve!

{:soso_e182:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 02:45:03 |Display all floors
i think china is slipping into the captalistic greed syndrome,  where excess wealth is propgated and the poor still have very little, it is ok to encorage free enterprize but, when it needs humans paid so low that they are no more than paid slaves,  chiana got rid of one emperr, could end up with a new megga rich one, moderation is the key, wealthy  is ok but super megger rich is just plan greed, and will cause unreast and an unhappy society      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 02:19:45 |Display all floors
Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Robert {:soso_e107:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 17:39:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2013-4-18 17:39

Even with these faults I still think China as better than warmongering nations (like the US).

That works when you're growing an economy, not so easy when you're declining.  The US was isolationist not too long ago.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 22:36:21 |Display all floors
tigerfish Post time: 2013-4-17 02:45
i think china is slipping into the captalistic greed syndrome,  where excess wealth is propgated and ...

It pains me to hear stories of rich factory owners demanding so much from workers for so little. Some treat workers like slaves and care little of working conditions and pay. They don't appreciate the hard work others do for them. China must do better to correct this mind set of greed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 22:36:52 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-18 02:19
Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Robert

He knows

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 22:38:44 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2013-4-18 17:39
Even with these faults I still think China as better than warmongering nations (like the US).

That ...

I don't think China would ever be like that.
The US was taking land from the start of its "empire".
China has done very little to expand it's own

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.