Author: Hmoonhistorian

Can China save the world from Colonialism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-7 22:24:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 01:27
The White Man has as much right to conquer weaker nomadic peoples' lands as the Yellow Man has don ...

Just because some people in the past have stolen things, it should not be right for people to continue to do so. We have to draw a line. You are using and making excuses for the thieves in the U.S. to kill, steal, and piss on other people's corpses. The thieves in the U.S. and other thieves in Europe are the only ones now that still have killers station inside other people's nations, killing people, propping up dictators, and harassing local people's religion and looting their resources without paying. All I am saying is that, we have to work together to help the Chinese stop this madness and bring nations to the negotiation table instead. Your thieves in the U.S. can't possibly sustain their robbery and killing behavior. I truly believe in the possibility of nation to co-exist. The thieves in the U.S. are the only one still think they own the world.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:27:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 01:40
Drill it into your caput: China is NO saviour. China does not practise altruism. CHina is nobody's l ...

Yes you are right, A country should just be a country like China should just be China. The problem is that the thieves in the U.S. think that they can kill, destroy, and rob anyone they want. The thieves think they own people's lives and their homes. That is the major cause of today's problem. China can help by  helping other nations to manufacture their goods and services, show example of mutual respect by stay away from domestic affair of other nations, and voice their critism to the world when thieves in the U.S. kill someone. China can do this. Any nation can do this. You can do this.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:35:23 |Display all floors
lostalien Post time: 2013-4-7 02:32
as stated. the USA government NOT HER PEOPLE, piss me off. so much that i refuse to go there even th ...

The U.S.A is too dangerous for one nation to handle. China does not want to get into a nuclear race with a bunch of crazy thieves, China can only encourage nations to respect each other and sit on the negotiation table. The only way to stop the thieves in the U.S. is to have peaceful people like you and me to become U.S. citizens and change the political system from within.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:35:23 |Display all floors
lostalien Post time: 2013-4-7 02:32
as stated. the USA government NOT HER PEOPLE, piss me off. so much that i refuse to go there even th ...

The U.S.A is too dangerous for one nation to handle. China does not want to get into a nuclear race with a bunch of crazy thieves, China can only encourage nations to respect each other and sit on the negotiation table. The only way to stop the thieves in the U.S. is to have peaceful people like you and me to become U.S. citizens and change the political system from within.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 23:02:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-7 22:27
That is like saying Uncle Sam is merely doing business with China's rich by selling Cadillac stret ...

Why not go and tell Africans they are being taken advantage of by the Chinese? I hope you good luck and not be shoveled out like bull excrement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 10:53:11 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-4-7 22:35
The U.S.A is too dangerous for one nation to handle. China does not want to get into a nuclear rac ...

i am a US citizen and not interested in politics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 12:45:26 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-4-4 16:11

its the truth~
what r u laughing?
u another white @ss licker?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.