Author: Hmoonhistorian

Can China save the world from Colonialism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-7 16:32:39 |Display all floors
as stated. the USA government NOT HER PEOPLE, piss me off. so much that i refuse to go there even though its my homeland.

talk about embarrassing. however, nobody wants a war

and hasn't china and other countries been blamed for forced relocation and invasions?

yes they have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 16:46:10 |Display all floors
Trading and doing business are not colonizing. China do not force them to buy Chinese goods by pointing guns on their heads, nor bomb them if they refuse to buy. Trading and doing business are the most sustainable and equal way to be mutual beneficial. It gives benefits and self-esteem to both sides. Even providing aids is condescending, thus somewhat humiliating, because it shows to the other side, I'm your saviour and you should be grateful to me.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 16:49:04 |Display all floors
China is building infrastructure in Africa in massive scale. With these infrastructures, Africa will attract investments from ALL OVER THE WORLD, not only from China. China provides scholarship to train people from Arica to manage those infrastructures after Chinese workers finished their construction.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:14:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:54
letme show you another example of Chinese wholesale thievery, robbery, banditism, economic colonia ...

I understand that some Chinese company don't make good products, but it should be decided by markets and not the thieve sin the U.S.'s military. If China company don't produce good products, Nigerian can always buy from somewhere else.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:17:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 01:18
The key is not where you were looking for it, Hmongkey Man! The key is in China's politics and eco ...

You are exaggerating things too much because of your hatred for China. I don't see China sending their killers everywhere inside other countries. Doing business with other countries through contracts and bilateral trade is not a crime no matter what the deal is. Countries are not occupy by Chinese military the way the thieves in the U.S .control other countries through military bases and economic warfare.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:18:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 01:20
What a lame justification of your looting existence in the U.S. of A. The American Natives speak b ...

All I want is for my mother country of the U.S.A to respect the life and property of other human beings. It is okay to do business like China does, but it is not good to send your military to station inside other countries and kill and piss on their corspes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:18:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 01:20
What a lame justification of your looting existence in the U.S. of A. The American Natives speak b ...

All I want is for my mother country of the U.S.A to respect the life and property of other human beings. It is okay to do business like China does, but it is not good to send your military to station inside other countries and kill and piss on their corspes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.