Author: Hmoonhistorian

Can China save the world from Colonialism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 14:58:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:56
And if you, Hmongkey-Man, go on lampooning the U.S. White Man, we will have to talk about your immor ...

One think we have to understand is that the U.S. is not a white man's country. It was a stolen country in the first place. Besides, since the thieves had been stealing the world's resources killing almost all people in all countries. It is a legitimate right for every nations on earth to come to the U.S. to live in peace and in time help make the U.S. a more peaceful members of international community. I am just doing my small part of this mission.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 15:00:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:56
And if you, Hmongkey-Man, go on lampooning the U.S. White Man, we will have to talk about your immor ...

Living in the U.S. and helping peaceful Americans to have a voice in our government is not consider immoral decision. Promoting peace and changing the U.S. government to accept peace is an obligation of every nations.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 15:11:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:54
letme show you another example of Chinese wholesale thievery, robbery, banditism, economic colonia ...

The key word here is that "China buy Nigeria's crude oil" Notice there was nothing about Chinese sending in their military, prop up a puppet regime, kill all those who don't support the puppet regime, and take the oil for free or worse call their oil the Chinese oil company the way the thieves in Britain call Iranian oil, "British Petroleum".

You hate China so you make up bullshit about them, and then dig dirt to exaggerate the situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 15:13:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:50
Let me give you Nigeria's Minister of Finance's very own opinion, fresh off the press (it is only  ...

The key word here is that "China buy Nigerian crude oil" Notice there is anything like the thieves in the U.S. do, like sending their their killers, prop up puppet regime, kill the resistance leaders, piss their their victims' corpses, and then call Nigeria oil free. What China do is business and what the thieves in the U.S. do is kill and steal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 12:09:38 |Display all floors
Seneca is obviously a US marine (hired killer) who has established a war monger beach head on this thread.  Any post contrary to his brainwashing by the US school system will be flamed and flooded with angry replies. He will insult you, your ethnic background, your country and your skin color, so just go to another thread and let him have his propaganda victory.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-7 13:11:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 23:23
Besides,you don't really understand Mr Sanusi, and so I can't help you because he says exactly wha ...

We understand you and your attempts to frame China's international commerce as colonialism
while western military interventions are just trying to spread peace and democracy.
There is no comparison between western imperialism and China selling imitation sandals in Africa.
Most people are not as stupid as you seneca. Your trash here is only for entertainment value.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 15:05:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 23:27
The White Man has as much right to conquer weaker nomadic peoples' lands as the Yellow Man has don ...

I disagree with your portrayal of Native Americans. Many tribes did not practice cannibalism. And I would not say they all "stagnated culturally", although some certainly did. The others just did not develop in the same way as European or East Asian cultures did. And although it is true that white people eventually eliminated intertribal warfare, they also brought horrible suffering in the forms of new diseases and persecution.
I am not trying to completely condemn my own ancestors, who were among those who treated Native Americans horribly. I just want to point out stereotypes about Native Americans.

I do agree that the multiculturalism brought about by the invasion of the Americas is good. Periods of suffering can definitely lead to positive results.

And I understand the comparison between Western imperialism and the way China is  dealing with Africa. Both are ways of controlling other countries, although by very different means.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.