Views: 26801|Replies: 127

Can China save the world from Colonialism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-4 15:21:48 |Display all floors
The U.S. was founded by a bunch of thieves from Western Europe so their goal has always been creative distabalization of other nations through direct and indirect intereferences in other people's domestic affair. The chaos that follow has help the thieves in the U.S. create the world largest economic power the world has ever known. The thieves' armed robbery has caused  deaths and destruction around many victim nations around the world. But since the Vietnam, Cuba, China,  the Koreans, and many others in Africa and the Middle East had successfully chase many thieves out of their country and restore their resources, many thieves control nations in Europe and U.S. had gone into economic crisis. China has promise that it will create economic opportunity for all nations through mutual respect and  without resort to the thieves' way of military threats and political intimidations.

Can China defend their promises or will the thieves in the U.S. "pivot" to the Asian pacific eventually destroy China and the international community's  hope of respect among nations?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 16:11:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 17:17:52 |Display all floors
Ah ah ah ah ah! lol another humoristic post! Dont miss to send it to the 150 000 nigrrian who lost their job after the opening of nigerian market to china!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 05:08:41 |Display all floors
It was the decision of the Nigerian Govt. China did not forced regime change like what thieves in the US did.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 09:19:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-4-5 09:22

Can China defend their promises or will the thieves in the U.S. "pivot" to the Asian pacific eventually destroy China

It all depends on whether China allows the chosen fifth column to have a free hand in China or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 15:13:15 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-4-5 05:08
It was the decision of the Nigerian Govt. China did not forced regime change like what thieves in th ...

Dictator for life surely wants no part in regime change.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:55:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-5 00:58
Also, we could post a few juicy articles about Chinese slugs, thugs and crooks that had to be rooted ...

I am sure China is not perfect and there will always be some thieves within China that the U.S. thieves love to protect as part of their "human right" stuff. The fact is though, China military do not go around murdering people, prop up puppet regime, piss on their victims' corpses, and other nasty stuff the thieves in the U.S. had been doing since it came to existence. I don't just love China for no reason. I focus on the bad and the good of what China do. So far, China managed to be friend with all nations(Communist or not). Thieves in the U.S. on the other hand, will sent their killers to murder people, get rid of their government and replace with a dictator they can control, pissed on their victims corpses, and then make fun or harassed their victims' religion. I think China deserve some credit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.