Author: greendragon

Demon Shepherds, Demon Merchants is responsible for EMR pollution! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-27 16:36:29 |Display all floors

The DIZZY feeling, the SURREAL world experience when you visit a Tokyo Video arcade.....

....That's the workings of the INNER EAR.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
EMR inner ear.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 11:01:16 |Display all floors
I remember what a torture I had during my FIRST VISIT to Japan, which took me to OSAKA, KOBE and TOKYO during "can you imagine it" - WINTER!!!!!

That was in 1991!!!!!!
It contrast heavily with my first foreign visit to PARIS, France in 1989 AUTUMN - so pleasant.

The reason - it's the EMR and it's intensity.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 11:16:18 |Display all floors
EMR skeleton.jpg

It's gets to be worrisome especially for the ABOVE 45 when their METABOLIC RATE slows down - and the RECUPERATIVE CAPABILITY of their bodies become weaker!

Some data
1930 to late 1960 Wireless Radio broadcast in AM, and other Radio Frequencies.
1940 to late 1960 TV free to air broadcast.

by late 1960's LEUKEMIA, disease of the BONE MARROW spikes for the post 45 years old generation. (Up to 5% of citizens in USA, UK and Nordic countries were found to be hypersensitive and suffer the canser affliction).

In 1973, FM broadcast began, COLOUR TV broadcast and CABLE TV multiple channels too.
FM is HI FIDELITY wireless broadcast - key feature was LOWER RF emmission.

by 1980, mobile telephones was introduced and in 1990, BRAIN TUMOUR was reported to have spike in USA, UK and Nordic countries. Breast canser, ovarian cyst, testicular problem increased - BONE MARROW transplants becomes a regular operation in ONCOLOGY hospitals.

In 1990's, OPTIC FIBER cable data, voice, picture transmission began to reduce the RF load in the enviroment.

HERE COMES THE biggy, why MASSIVE MASS MARKET smart phone, which potentially choke the airwaves with RF signals 24-7, 365 days in a year? Shouldn't we just stick to CABLE TV, OPTIC FIBER BROADBAND, and only use "mobile device" for critical functions?

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 12:33:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-4-30 11:48

deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 10:45:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-5-2 13:40

(deleted)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 10:52:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-5-2 15:13

blogging habit solved!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 16:03:16 |Display all floors
EMR some data.png

Look, RISING rate of canser diagnosis!

Breast, leukemia.........
It gets complicated as canser has many causes - and improved nutrition, sanitation, lifestyle does help.

So, it gets theoritical.

Cheerios!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.