Author: greendragon

Demon Shepherds, Demon Merchants is responsible for EMR pollution! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-9 10:53:18 |Display all floors
cAROle,

Nowhere to hide, when you live next to a MICROWAVE TOWER!
scary!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:45:40 |Display all floors
Carole,

Another matter - the microwave telco tower operates in SPECIFIC CONCENTRATED WAVELENGTHS. Not that I have any data on this, maybe we need to be in contact with the scientist at the RAYTHEON for more information of their LIFE TESTING in the 1950's to 1960's.

FLASH GORDON era test!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:48:54 |Display all floors
Carole!

Just like we prefer to be in the SHADE during hot summer months; CHINA would probably be better off in INVESTING in safer technologies - LIKE OPTIC FIBER, automobile fuel from GTL (pearl process by Shell appears to be very clean), and revert to SAFER less concentrated use of the electro magnetic spectrum - that'll still be good, i suppose!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:50:00 |Display all floors
Carole,

with the SUN, we have DAYLIGHT and NIGHTTIME.
With TELCO TOWER, it's 24-7 = YOUR BODY has no time to recuperate from the effects of the electromagnetic spectrum!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 13:14:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-4-9 16:11

key words.

24 hours exposure (body not allowed to rest and recuperate)
CONCENTRATION of EMR.
concentrated EMR niche.
EMR bandwidth and the effects on the HUMAN BODY. (yes I think they did a lot of human trials during the Hughes Aircraft Company period!)

KEY POINT.
I have no data, I don't dare to talk much about it.
BUT the Government or some interested parties seems eager for this problem - they "microwaved me"? WHY? I have no idea at all! BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF some NORTH AMERICAN FORUM PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING ATTACKED by strange waves many years back! Now I know.

cannot really smile anymore, now I am understanding more about the electro magnetic spectrum in actual use.

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 16:14:11 |Display all floors
EMR wave amplitude.jpg

SHORTER wavelengths EMR can penetrate concrete walls.

EMR sunlight profile intensity graph.jpg

Energy of the SUN at sea level can be as high as 1 kw/m2.

EMR sunlight profile.gif

Most of the energy is at the IR, VISIBLE and UV range.

Most of us SHADE ourselves from the SOLAR RADIATION in our homes, in shades, in green lungs.
There is no SHADE from the LONG WAVELENGTH and the x-ray, to particle wavelengths (in NM).

Seems like the CABLE INDUSTRY is very active, or just the opening shot against WIRELESS technology.
RADIO FREQUENCY wave free enviroment as PREMIUM REAL ESTATE anyone?

In the meantime - HYDROPHILLIC material (moisture retained material), reflective METALS (with mid conductivity to absorb), and LOCAL GOVERNMENT legislation to reduce exposure to EMF.

Eat lots of VEGETABLES, FRUITS, and similar amino acid combination meats to protect our health! (rather old story I supposed - and avoid use of RF MUSHROOMING devices - especially in the mass market domain!)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 16:29:39 |Display all floors
Erotic Age electromagnetic spectrum.jpg

HIGHER electricity use - IN WORST CASE scenerio - Tokyo - up to 0.8KW/m2, >100,000 citizens/km2 means HEAT production, EMR creation is the highest in the world. Add that to natural radiation, solar radiation - hmmmm! FUN TIMES!
(watch how MEGACITY SINGAPORE will provide us with the technologies - TRILLION DOLLAR industry ahead!)
EMR skin.jpg

Skin allergies in USA, UK - more likely radiation, heat stress on the epidermis.

EMR eyes.png

Cataract, retinal damage

EMR brain.png

Active body organs like the BRAIN - 20% of the metabolism in the human body is in the BRAIN. CANSER SCARE!

EMR mammary gland and ovary.jpg

Reproductive organs female, mammary glands

EMR testicles.png

and yes the BALLS TOO!

SAY NO to SMART PHONE.
It appears, CABLE TV instead of SATELLITE TV, limited FREE TO AIR tv broadcast, broadband by cable instead of wifi, only VITAL e-mail, voice, sms by mobiles, RF free real estate, and a heck a lot of shielding for the HOME, OFFICE expected.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.