Author: greendragon

Demon Shepherds, Demon Merchants is responsible for EMR pollution! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-3 11:05:57 |Display all floors
War Chinese Talents and Educated.jpg

OR China's TALENTED, and EDUCATED citizens, compatriots is needed now!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 11:09:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-4-5 10:41

Deleted.

No expertise to comment!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 14:07:53 |Display all floors
Probably a nice fitting end to an oddysey of 15 years.
First 10 years full of laden ideas and watching real geopolitics at work.
Next 5 years cooling off, and yet still see nuts & crazies trying to use me as an intermediary yet seeing that the "ideas" are actually implemented <somehow it's like a victory, but suffered heavy set backs too!>

Electro magnetic radiation pollution...........JUST AMAZING! The games!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 12:30:54 |Display all floors
War microwave a whole chicken.jpg

It takes 20 minutes to microwave a WHOLE CHICKEN of 2kg in a 1 KW oven.

According to the TELECOMMUNICATION & MULTIMEDIA COMMISSION of Malaysia, the maximum allowable peak for a TELCO tower used in 3G, 4G is 40 Volts! Nonetheless, microwave loses power over distance, when penetrating objects with conducting materials - BUT with INTERNET, the use could SKYROCKET (or MUSHROOM).

The NOTICEABLE "inner ear noise" has increased with the installation of more 3G and 4G telco towers to support the massive internet needs of kids.

One truely fears for the EYES, SKIN and BRAINS being FRIED during peak use of the INTERNET, especially wireless.

SMART PHONE is a definately NON STARTER.
In fact, I believe CABLE TV is a better option compared to SATELLITE TV.
While phone and sms data could be 1/1000 of the peak - INTERNET surfing could be definately more. ADD that to the huge number of wireless devices now being produced.

SCARY!

Catharact cases in Malaysia registered a 300,000 case increase this year since the popularization of the SMART PHONE according to todays STAR newspaper!

SO THAT'S what the DEMON MERCHANTS, DEMON SHERPHERDS were doing for their patrons!

Bloody hell! Those IT dogs!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 06:11:20 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-4-3 10:48
Oh! Dear, So much trouble!

deck.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 06:12:23 |Display all floors
i found that this and seem funy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 10:49:58 |Display all floors
As i said, I have no expertise in the ELECTRO MAGNETIC SPECTRUM and what it can do to the HEALTH OF THE HUMAN RACE.

SMART PHONE, and DATA EXPLOSION using wireless seems a NO BRAINER dangerous!
I'll stick with my optic fiber broadband computer.

ha ha ha

Maybe the MALAYSIAN COMMUNICATION AND MULTIMEDIA COMMISSION didn't give me comfort when mentioning 40V maximum allowable transmission.

(pssst, by the way THE SUN does cause A LOT OF PROBLEMS TOO, from cataract, skin canser, skin damage, probably canser too! )

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.