Author: greendragon

Original Malay cuisines! Food adventure for the Chinese tourist! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-12 11:07:58 |Display all floors
Malaysian food Dr. Mahathir.jpg
THE FAB 4 that created the new harmonious 4 bloc demography in Malaysia.
Dr. Mahathir who increased the size of the HYBRID MALAYSIAN population, and restructure the demographic landscape.

Malaysian food Lee Kuan Yew.png

Mr. Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore desperation due to the British "East of Eden withdrawal" factor!

Malaysian food Tun Razak.png

Tun Abdul Razak agenda to strengthen Riau Clan's position. (which backfired)

Malaysian food Asri Muda.png

Encik Asri Muda, the pure Malay PATANI who lead the northern Malay faction.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 11:07:00 |Display all floors
Malaysian food nasi kandar as hybrid group choice.png

The Indian food, known in Malaysia as NASI KANDAR is being made the food for the Hybrid community. Currently the Hybrid (Indian-Malay, Chinese-Malay, European-Malay = some 18% of the population) and West coast Malay (= 15% of the population) have made this their main source of nutrition.

Malaysian Standard Clothing being imposed.jpg

The HYBRID - MALAY cloths being officially popularized.

Malaysian Food Dr. M turkish-arab influence.jpg

It appears to be SIMILAR to the most advance Moslem culture - those of the Euro Centric Turkish culture!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 10:57:11 |Display all floors
Malaysian food onde onde.jpg

Onde Onde is a very popular Malay "Kueh" that seems to have ceased to be "Malay".
This is GLUTINOUS FLOUR, with pandan herb flavouring, with a "Gula" Malacca core, and coated with juicy grated coconut flesh.

It's similar in structure to Chinese Autumn dumpling, and Japanese Mochi.

Not surpringly, it's a very popular dessert.
(Strangely, you cannot find it in Malay food stall or it's difficult to find anymore)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 10:50:31 |Display all floors
Malaysian food dodol.jpg

"DODOL" is a famous confectionary from the Malays. It's made from "Gula Malacca", "Glutinous Rice" and nowadays added with various kinds of flavourings. It's usually purchased by TOURIST visiting the original capital of the Riau Malay town of Malacca. This is a chewy confectionary, and it's snack food that gives instant energy!

Alas, this is one of the few Malay Food that remains popular among the Malays!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 10:52:27 |Display all floors
Malaysian food Asam drnk.jpg

The ASAM drink is a very popular concoction made from SWEET SOUR asam fruits (or is it a herb?). Very popular with all Malaysians. The Chinese coffee shop spiked it further with a PRESERVED fruit.

Try it the next time you are in Malaysia.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 11:30:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-4-17 14:05

Malaysian food ex PM Badawi.png

Ex Prime Minister Badawi.
The Premier, is of Arab-Malay origin. His wife is supposed to have Japanese blood.
He has been INSTRUMENTAL in the REFORMS to create the HARMONIOUS 4 BLOC creation of the FAB 4.

BY creation of DEVELOPMENT corridors, He has pacified all the TRIBAL FACTIONS in Malaysia-Singapore federation. He created the HYBRID sg. petani-kulim + Malacca-Batu Pahat corridor for that faction, PROTECTED the Central Malaya-Straits Settlement regions for these Chinese majority region, SPEND HUGE INVESTMENT DOLLARS for INVESTOR ATTRACTION effort for the Kota-Baru-Kuantan + Iskandar for the pure Malay faction, and the Borneo double corridor for Natives there!

ex Prime Minister Badawi is a TRUE BLUE BLOOD gentleman, he took all the "blows" and "insults" and has helped contributed to the pacification of all the tribal blocs in the new DEMOGRAPHIC MALAYSIA.

GOD BE PRAISED!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 10:35:24 |Display all floors
It has been a RATHER STRANGE 10 years from 1999 to 2008.
I met with STRANGE Arabs, British, American, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, French, Russian, Japanese, Australian, Canadians and our local domestic factions (hugely contradictory support, and opposition)!!!! Frankly I am TOTALLY CONFUSED.

Didn't seem very profitable to me.

One thing for sure.
INTERNATIONALLY - It's about (1) China Rise. (2) UAE situation as gateway to the gulf. (3) Malaysia-Singapore as gateway to the Far East (China and ATRS).

DOMESTICALLY - It's about (1) UMNO - takeover by Indian Moslem rather than Riau Malays, (2) Huge Migrants population 4% Indian-Bangladesh, 3% Sulu-Mindanao, 3% others mainly Viet, Java, Myanmar. (3) National Economic zone by releasing the POLITICAL BLOCK on the Central Region and Penang. (4) Strange policies of DELAY in implementing MINIMUM WAGE, and automation-vehicular industry. (probably Dr. M hybridization policies of getting Hindu to marry Malays)

Based on MEDIA, observation - I believe the Malaysian demography is

(1) Hybrid - Indian Moslem = 12%, Sino-Malay = 6%, Indian-Chinese/others = 1%
(2) Chinese - Guangdong clans = 15%, Fujien clans = 10%
(3) Pure Bred Malays - Patani = 15%, Riau = 8%, Other Malays = 3%
(4) Borneo Natives - Christians = 8%, Moslems = 7%
(5) Indian - Hindu = 5%

and these total 25.5 million local born citizens.

then comes the migrant population, legal-illegal or permanent resident.
(6) Indian-Bangladesh =4%, Sulu-Mindanao =3%, Others = Vietnam, Java, Myanmar.

and these comes up to 2.6 million migrant workers or permanent residence.

The FAB 4 did an amazing DEMOGRAPHIC GAME battle. That's my best estimate based on published figures leaked by the MEDIA, and the GOVERNMENT - and whisper by people purportedly from the PRIME MINISTER DEPARTMENT during PRIME MINISTER BADAWI period.

My work is over, please do not cause TORTURE or HARM to me or my family. I am only the INTERMEDIARY for your games!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.