Author: WarmWeather

Will Robots, Cyborgs, and Super-Humans Kill Off the Chinese People?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 14:58:03 |Display all floors
HE WHO HAS THE MOSTEST DRONES WIN . . .

China must be prepared to fight aerial wars facing a million drones which will overcome any army, air force or navy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 03:52:04 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-21 19:42
So many Chinese, so scared of extinction.

With extinction, what's left?  What if the only conscious and intelligent life in the universe is in China?  If China goes away, then there is nothing left in the universe.  Very sad I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 09:21:56 |Display all floors
Most people in any country.
But scared of extinction.

Reminds me of rich people scared of being poor.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 10:36:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Nuclear.Fusion at 2013-3-23 10:36
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-23 09:21
Most people in any country.
But scared of extinction.

Fear is a part of the basic emotional system that helped drive life to evolve from simple life-forms all the way up to humans by helping to keep them safe from enemies.  Your problem is that you ARE the enemy, so it is in your interest to squelch the fear defense mechanism of the Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 14:13:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 09:15:48 |Display all floors
WarmWeather Post time: 2013-3-21 05:46
Needless to say, from a personal perspective it doesn't matter much who or what exactly will become  ...

Thank you WarmWeather for your interesting blog. If the superinteligent happen to be machines they will communicate with vunerable technology. As all who participate in this web experience know, it is vunerable to failures and interuptions, is attacked with all sorts of infections, and is generally fragile in the event of Solar flares mentioned by an erstwhile contributor and other random threats from outer space. Humans on the other hand have extrasensory perception and the ability to communicate with mental-telepathy.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 12:15:12 |Display all floors
China has absolutely nothing to fear from robots, nanobots or other means of mass destruction, because whatever they can do unto China, China can do equally unto them.  

What China has to fear is its own over-confidence and refusal to learn from the rest of mankind.

That was the costliest mistake of the Ming and Qing dynasties, and should NEVER be repeated again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.