Author: Megalodon

Idiocracy: The Morons Shall Inherit the Earth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 21:30:11 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-14 21:27
yes i did~
a slacker soldier gone to future and became the president and the 1st lady is a season  ...

Nice!  I'm glad at least someone here watched it.    Entertaining and educational at the same time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 22:21:57 |Display all floors
Megalodon Post time: 2013-3-14 21:30
Nice!  I'm glad at least someone here watched it.    Entertaining and educational at the sa ...

ya...i watched it few yrs ago...lol~ still remembered~

their analysis on the IQ getting lower and lower is so true~
those dumb @s.s guy always can get girls with their muscles~ so dumb guy wit lotsa dumb girls = dumb children...and their children do exactly the same = more and more of them~

while the high IQ people...usualy don se.x around and make babies everywhere...and they tend to work for money and by the time they realized...they are getting old...and faster look for partners...but bcos of their late 30s...their fertilities are low...so chances of getting babies are low...= less and less high IQ people~

soon...we are overwhelmed by dumb @ss.es~ U.S. is heading right on this track~ i hope China dont follow~ but many modern Chinese are following~

haiz~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 10:39:06 |Display all floors
Movie was correct about real world dysgenics, but was rather boring to watch with too many "stupid" jokes.  Still worth watching though: it does actually show what the future of China will look like if the current trends continue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 18:42:13 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-14 02:50
China starting to have morons...influence by the morons from the WEST~

No nation has the stomach to carry out eugenics like Israel does.  Israel will inherit the Earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 12:02:12 |Display all floors

What will China do to reverse this trend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 16:30:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 17:30:06 |Display all floors

True.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.