Are Space Aliens Evil?   [Copy link] 中文

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2013-2-25 22:55:33
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 00:19

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 23:10:48 |Display all floors
alicebrooke Post time: 2013-2-25 22:55
This is an interesting reply, Slimpanda, and I am pleased that you have thought about such matters ...

great~
im looking forward to it~

im interested in this too~ really mind boggling~
is like...why only us can think and reason if evolution is right...then other surviving mammals should be the same...but why not them? they even existed way longer than us and still survived at this present...but they only evolved into better types...like crocodiles, dolphins...

its all back to our DNA...its really tampered somehow...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 00:28:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Huanha at 2013-2-26 00:33

For no longer will government agencies hide the truth from men of Earth: their brotherhood with the far-off planets of our Solar System. Already, the star-like luminary, the Herald of Maitreya’s emergence, is showing people worldwide that for years they have been deceived by their governments. Maitreya will reveal the truth of our relationship with the other planets, and of the co-operation which for long has continued between us.
Note

For over sixty years, governments worldwide have withheld from the people the reality of ‘UFOs’ or ‘flying saucers’. Further, they have sought by all means to denigrate the occupants of these visiting craft as ‘aliens’, destructive and harmful to the people of Earth. To keep their populations under control, and to avoid ‘panic’, they have denied the experience of hundreds of thousands of intelligent, open-minded citizens. They have thus created a major myth: “‘flying saucers’ do not exist but they are dangerous and rapacious to men of Earth”! Our profound ignorance of the subtle planes of matter has allowed the major governments of the world to maintain this deception for so long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 01:55:37 |Display all floors
Huanha Post time: 2013-2-26 00:28
For no longer will government agencies hide the truth from men of Earth: their brotherhood with the  ...

i dont believe in contact~

they existed...but not contacted...and ofcourse we do not have trades with them~
if so...U.S. already conquered the Earth by tech advance from alien...why is still not?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 10:32:13 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-2-25 19:38
Don't let me stop you.
Do it soon.

Can you do it for me?  Do you live in Manhattan?  I can meet you near China Daily USA near Bryant Park at night, and then you can shoot me in the back of my head.  Are you willing to help me out here?

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2013-2-27 18:32:59
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 00:20

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 22:23:03 |Display all floors
Ultraviolet Post time: 2013-2-25 10:21
Lot's of people are very unhappy and want to end their lives, such as myself.

.............now if you try it on with a lamb, you may change your mind about dying.

For further information, please contact the fat Pig Austin. He's an expert on lambshags.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.