Views: 9655|Replies: 29

Are Space Aliens Evil?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-22 09:29:15 |Display all floors
In just the parts of the universe we have observed, there are 10^23 planets.  That means endless amounts of space aliens that are super-intelligent and technologically advanced when compared to humans.  Yet, they do nothing to end human suffering.  They have the power to do so with their superior intelligence and technology, but they do nothing.  People always see them flying in their space ships in the sky and in outer space in the vicinity of Earth, but they don't help humans with their suffering.  So, this means that space aliens are evil and uncaring; they are racist towards humans, feeling no sympathy towards them.  

This makes me very sad. {:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 10:21:16 |Display all floors
I wish that China's government space program will try to become friends with the space aliens and show the aliens that Han are a peaceful, non-violent, and caring race of mankind.  Maybe space aliens don't help humans because they think we are all violent, cruel, and degenerate.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 14:34:09 |Display all floors
UFOs.Are.Evil Post time: 2013-2-22 10:21
I wish that China's government space program will try to become friends with the space aliens and sh ...

I wonder if contact has already been made between China and ETs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 17:55:13 |Display all floors
If ETs exist, I volunteer to be abducted.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 18:50:12 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-22 18:05
The Chinese government has more common sense than not to waste money on none events.
The vast dist ...

You are right: in this universe of infinite planets, only Han is the only intelligent life, hahahahahahahaha  Magic made this so, hahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 01:29:55 |Display all floors
Lepton Post time: 2013-2-22 17:55
If ETs exist, I volunteer to be abducted.

they will rape u, make u pregnant even u r a guy...explore ur @s.s hole and use pin to pin ur tits~
u wan to go?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 01:32:08 |Display all floors
they did came and help...but give up in the end and decided to leave us~

check out forbidden archeology: human race on youtube or website~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.