Author: Cold-Water

The Misbehavior of China's Elites   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-22 14:35:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2013-2-22 14:36

I find the relationship between your topic title and the OP article very tenuous indeed.

Are you referring to the idea that education in China is promulgated to assist China's future and that in the developed countries they are 'dumbing-down' the population  ........

Additionally, are your ideas similar or in the vein of the writings by Noam Chomsky and his texts, 'The Power Elite' and 'Manufacturing Consent'  ............  ?  

Thanks  ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 14:53:03 |Display all floors
Lepton Post time: 2013-2-22 14:11
Salutations my friend of dragon-like magnificence!  I was reading up on Brazil lately, and they ju ...

Cammandante Lepton

Are you really BRASILian?
Do you know why BRASIL will be a SUPER POWER?

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 18:42:58 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-2-22 14:53
Cammandante Lepton

Are you really BRASILian?

If Brazil does some serious eugenics and transhumanism, then yes, they can become super-power.  But, Brazil right now is doing the opposite, so instead, they will sink to the level of Africa.  I'm sorry: I don't take pleasure in the pain of others; I'm just stating the facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 14:16:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ultraviolet at 2013-2-24 14:17
expatter Post time: 2013-2-22 14:35
I find the relationship between your topic title and the OP article very tenuous indeed.

Are you r ...

I would also like him to clarify his position, thanks for taking notice.

But, I like the point that in order for elites to have control over their population, they import biological degenerates to dilute their own population to destroy their unity and strength.  Once weakened, they can be controlled and suppressed more efficiently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 11:45:31 |Display all floors
Lepton Post time: 2013-2-22 18:42
If Brazil does some serious eugenics and transhumanism, then yes, they can become super-power.  Bu ...

Commandante Lepton

I understand BRASIL catholic passion for being off focus to potential rival.
The way of the CAT! huh?

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 11:57:09 |Display all floors
Ultraviolet Post time: 2013-2-24 14:16
I would also like him to clarify his position, thanks for taking notice.

But, I like the point th ...

Commandante Ultraviolet

It's quite obvious BRASIL is waiting for the right time to reveal it's capability!
I expect American and British outflanking moves.
Just still haven't got a clue what the fantastic duo will do next!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 21:21:55 |Display all floors
If you limit the income of the elites to no more than a few hundred thousand dollars a year, this would eliminate most of their misbehaviors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.