Views: 33339|Replies: 74

why did she say it's hard to live in USA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-17 13:12:05 |Display all floors
one of my classmated living in USA told me it is hard to live. i was very supprised to hear that, sometimes i 'd better belive that the US is a beautiful heaven as i have never been there.how can i think that,more money and more opportunities to make money,cheap products and more comfortable condition to live US.but why,why she said that.she didnt tell me and i dont image everything there.she went to US serval years ago after geting a Master degree of Medicine
wherever you are and whatever you do ,keep learning forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 13:24:25 |Display all floors
The questionn should be why she lives there several years
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 13:27:29 |Display all floors
Probably she got her Master but she is working in a lower position and she got frustrated

its common reaction and feeling

my other guess is she is frustrated becuase she didnt get used to the Amercian society as other nationalities did.

Anyway, the US is a great place for living.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 13:37:24 |Display all floors
Maybe she doesn´t communicate well in English

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-17 13:46:47 |Display all floors
Anyway, the US is a great place for living.

Is it ? Many Americans may disagree !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 14:28:15 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-2-17 13:46
Is it ? Many Americans may disagree !

Yeah, maybe

but you should see the big amount of Chinese lving there and another big amount of Chinese trying to live there.

For me, it´s a great place to live.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-17 14:51:38 |Display all floors
The majority of Overseas Chinese, approximately 25 million, live in Southeast Asian countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.