Author: LoneAcorn

Why correct inflection is important   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 22:50:33 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-14 06:44
I guess maybe my background in music has helped, because while my vocabulary is limited, I have bee ...

oh REALLY, i'm gonna test your chinese official dialect (beijing is home for mandarin) out next time when i'm in town...congrats by the way    
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 22:54:32 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-14 09:50
oh REALLY, i'm gonna test your chinese official dialect (beijing is home for mandarin) out next ti ...

I'll be happy for that test, my friend. And if I fail, I will learn from the experience and do my best to improve my ability with your language.

The credit really goes to my Chinese colleagues, who are wonderfully supportive and helpful. I think of them more as friends than co-workers because we all get along so well. They are truly wonderful people, and they are a big part of why I love China so much.
妇女能顶半边天
-- 毛泽东

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:13:16 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-14 06:54
I'll be happy for that test, my friend.  And if I fail, I will learn from the experience an ...

i'm glad to hear thing works out for you there, and i can understand a foreigner livin abroad like yourself eventhough you're not too far away from home at least not like i do here  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:18:37 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-14 10:13
i'm glad to hear thing works out for you there, and i can understand a foreigner livin abroad like ...

I wish I lived in China. I live in the USA and only travel to China twice each year. Thanks for the encouragement, my friend.
妇女能顶半边天
-- 毛泽东

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:21:58 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-14 07:18
I wish I lived in China. I live in the USA and only travel to China twice each year. Thanks for th ...

my exwife is a hindu herself and she's from the caribbean a little country known as guyan...and where exactly are you in the US  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:29:22 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-14 10:21
my exwife is a hindu herself and she's from the caribbean a little country known as guyan...and wh ...

To quote Luke Skywalker, "If ever there was a bright centre to the Universe, this is the place farthest from it".

In other words, South Carolina.
妇女能顶半边天
-- 毛泽东

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:32:04 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-14 07:29
To quote Luke Skywalker, "If ever there was a bright centre to the Universe, this is the place far ...

are you from charleston or columbia...i kno your state pretty well myself but i dont live there  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.