hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 06:46:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 12:27:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-2-13 06:46
Now what I can do with this man?

Nothing, he cooked you, and I blame you for your stupidity. The mo ...

Thank you for your advice.  If it is the end of the story, of course, I knew what happened.

But we broke up for few days in Jan, then we came back together, and now he is still with me.
I stayed one month in France helping him, now his business is stable and he starts to give me my
money back slowly slowly, I don't think he is a real lier only for money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 12:56:05 |Display all floors
LilyLam Post time: 2013-2-13 12:27
Thank you for your advice.  If it is the end of the story, of course, I knew what happened.

But ...

Once bitten, twice shy, as the saying goes. What happens the next time his business is bad? Remember that you have a child to think of and that takes priority.
I agree with Raton, ask to see the passport early on in the friendship, before it becomes more.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to find love either because that's when mistakes happen and having made one, can you afford the time, in life, to make another?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 14:43:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 18:53:20 |Display all floors
Well,i agree with raton.I dont know why did you return with him after he lied you so much.
Specially to left you after he got the container and discover that he has lot of relationships apart of you.
What does you not think if he nowadays have more relationships?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 00:07:35 |Display all floors
LilyLam Post time: 2013-2-13 12:27

But ...

Aww I feel sad for you. Obviously he is a scammer. It's most likely that he is paying back a small sum to gain your trust and try to get more money out of you later.

Come on, wake up! Once you are out of it, you will realize how naive you are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.