Views: 6474|Replies: 6

First batch of blog winners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-28 17:30:14 |Display all floors
Dear friends,

Here are the first batch of the winners for blog writing. Congratulations to Riz, ALittleBoat, Kevinfly,jade2013,lnjiajia and JimmyLau , thank you all and thank you for the excellent blogs in this forum! Everyone of you will get a prize for your contribution to this blog system and we hope find more bloggers here.

P.S., The winners please send us email to comment"#"chinadaily.com.cn (switch # with @) and tell us the detailed address you want us to send the prize to, including your post code, telephone number  and of course the name of the receiver.
You can also leave message to Voice_cd via our message function.

The activity: star bloggers invitation
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-820400-1-1.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 11:11:52 |Display all floors
You can also leave your blog link here , so we could find it easier and see if we could send you a prize.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 14:31:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 15:36:55 |Display all floors
Thanks a lot for your kindness, voice-cd.
I've emailed you my address,
and here is my blog link:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/space-uid-728189.html
Being parents, we should set rules for our kids to follow and also give them free space to develop t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 15:44:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lnjiajia at 2013-1-29 15:45

{:soso_e121:}It's my honor to get  this prize from chinadaily forum.I browsed a lot of books about how to enhance my written english,that's all did help.I konw I m the freshman here and I will catch up with others asap,thanks for all your guys support!One of the my blog"ICU night"came from my ordinary life,that's ture story,won the most viewed clicks,I think most people like to read the ture sotry more than  the reason to follow the top clicks .I will continue to creat my ture story blog and I also like to read substantial stories instead of chores .

my blog link:http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/ho ... w=me&from=space
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-29 17:14:29 |Display all floors
Wow! Isn't it awesome! Thanks to China daily and to all my friends who have been checking out my blogs here. I will soon find someone type the address and all the into in Chinese.

Peace!
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-30 09:36:18 |Display all floors
Thank you all too and we will set up a special zone for bloggers in our homepage www.chinadaily.com.cn and then you will see thousands of views to your blogs. Come on, you will become our star bloggers not only here but also in a larger platform.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.