Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-25 14:22:18 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2013-1-25 05:36
Totally wrong dear lower brain friend

It´s about culture

Your post makes no sense.

You mention having respect for people, and yet refer to me as an animal. Even if my comments were not to your liking and were hurting your feelings, you are still contradicting yourself. Obviously white men don't know what lies to come up with anymore to make themselves look better despite being devils.
And you also assume that I am Chinese, which means it's you who is "totally wrong".

Yeah, you clearly don't have a complex of inferiority, hence the reason why you have to turn into an arrogant twat to look down on other people and invent facts for your cynical comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 14:29:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jiayangguizi8 at 2013-1-25 14:33
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-25 08:34
Haha someone is jealous. Can't you get any women? Maybe its time to start caring about other attri ...

Contemptible people are not to be jealous of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 15:36:37 |Display all floors
'Leftover' women are usually not the mindless bimbos preferred by the typical male chauvenist.  A relationship not based on mutual respect wouldn't have much chance of success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:18:34 |Display all floors
Commisar Linda!

Do you know it's VERY HARD to get married in USA, and Europe!
50% of children in USA is said to be OUT OF WEDLOCK!

HA HA HA

CHEERIOS!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:25:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fatdragon at 2013-1-25 17:26

What makes you think that Chinese women who choose to marry foreigners are "leftovers". Could it not be that Chinese men are not as desirable in their experience?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 18:40:28 |Display all floors
Well, first of all....we don't care. It's not about age, social background etc. If we like a woman the rest doesn't matter. Chinese discriminating women over a certain age is stup1d. "Leftover" women I know are mostly well educated, successful and from friends who dated some I know they are especially "thankful" a man treats them with the respect they deserve and not as "leftovers".
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 21:12:08 |Display all floors
So should we assume that some Chinese men feel their masculinity is threatened by an intelligent well educated woman?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.