Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-25 05:36:35 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-1-25 01:04
I think you mean white men. It's because they are left-over men.

Just look at the guy in your pictu ...

Totally wrong dear lower brain friend

It´s about culture

in foreign countries people are more open minded thatn Asian countries

they dont have lower complex and they have more respect for people and animals like you

Look at you, your comment for the guy in the picture, so, for you only beautiful people can get married

if not they are left overs

Insane comments like yours only shows how bad and low is the education in China

FACE

FACE

AND

FACE

is what it counts in China and as i said again

this country could have trillions in money or whatever but sadly socially still will remain as undeveloped coountry

that is sad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 05:42:25 |Display all floors
Perhaps a mature foreigner prefers a mature woman who is more his equal and not an immature girl? Perhaps he doesn't have the need to control his woman to make him feel big?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-25 05:49:23 |Display all floors
Some well educated women, choose not to marry and use men to satisfy themselves and move on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 08:34:12 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-1-25 01:04
I think you mean white men. It's because they are left-over men.

Just look at the guy in your pictu ...

Haha someone is jealous. Can't you get any women? Maybe its time to start caring about other attributes and not just appearance.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 08:39:17 |Display all floors
Dawn_Chen Post time: 2013-1-25 00:45
It is true, yeah, not only odd, but also old.

Wow, well I have learnt something. It will probably change as China modernises. Anyway, in 30 years time if I need to find love I know where there will be an abundance of women.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 12:59:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lolitas at 2013-1-25 13:01

According to the definition of the above article, I am a “left-over” woman Yes, that is what we are called in China nowadays. But that doesn't influence me at all. I am just 28 years old. I am well-educated, pretty, and enjoy my single life. I like my present situation. Yes. So no matter how we are "derogatoried" by the stupid "culture", Just be ourselves and positive. I will be here to wait for my Mr. Right firmly. I won't be with someone I don't fall just for  satisfying others' inspectiont to me, which is the last thing for me. I have been happy and patient to wait for my Mr.Right. Yes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:01:59 |Display all floors
lolitas Post time: 2013-1-25 12:59
According to the definition of the above article, I am a “left-over” woman Yes, that is wha ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.