Author: woundedknee

Continent of America is NOT a New World!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-21 07:10:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-18 14:34
If you can coldly ignore the blood-curdling, conquering past of the Chinese you cannot pontifivcat ...

that applies to yours as well~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 14:20:51 |Display all floors
myfatherland Post time: 2013-1-19 02:37
Woundedknee,

You are so true. These Are Our Ancestral home land that our ancesters forebears hav ...

Christian Europe was built upon the two main Christian moral codes -

1) Thou shall not kill

2) Thou shall not steal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 17:08:18 |Display all floors

From Grim to Sunny Roads                              

COLONIZING & EXTRACTING WEALTH from the so-called New World (of America continent) immensely enable and lifted off grim and poverty-striken Western Europe into the road of tremendous prosperity, science & technology and population growth, from 16th century on, pretty much to this day.

While Russia too stood to gain similar benefits conquering resource-rich territories eastwards from Siberia all across over to Far-East, and stands as the world's largest land nation today.

All came at the expenses of native folks, the rightful owners of their beloved, yet long lost land!  {:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 21:12:23 |Display all floors

It indeed is an OLD WORLD, just look at great Mayan civilization.

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 21:28:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-15 19:58
I hope the Chinese learn that at school. Some of them seem to think that if Columbus had not saved t ...

Actually, the parts of America that he did claim were for Spain rather than Europe. I don't think he kicked out any Chinese immigrants either. But even he wasn't the first European to land on those shores as the Nordic races almost certainly preceeded him, not forgetting the Asians who populated the place in the first place (but I think they would have come from Russia rather than China).
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2013-1-24 21:44:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-15 19:58
I hope the Chinese learn that at school. Some of them seem to think that if Columbus had not saved t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 21:45:29 |Display all floors
the british robbed & killed the native indians, spainards, dutch, french & messicans in order to have such a huge land...and that's amerika's today for the lower 48 states (i might have left out somethin here)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.