Author: woundedknee

Continent of America is NOT a New World!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-18 20:10:37 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-18 17:49
Ok you smart ass, since when have wars, revolution, dictatorships, genocide, civil war etc… been  ...

It would have been interesting to see where we would be now if America had aquiesced after ww2.

Especially as regards Communist expansion.

We'll never know.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 20:31:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by raton at 2013-1-19 04:56
St_George Post time: 2013-1-18 20:10
It would have been interesting to see where we would be now if America had aquiesced after ww2.

E ...

If Hitler had succeeded, we would NOT have the cancerous jewish up on us more or less directing the world events.  You never know…   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 02:37:09 |Display all floors

Woundedknee,

You are so true. These Are Our Ancestral home land that our ancesters forebears have persevered through.......,
and foreigners came and taken away from us, without our permission......, Its just NOT FAIR.

Wake Up Mother China, Wake Up and Rise Up.

canada_inuit_girl.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 04:58:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-18 21:38
Do you really believe that Adolf Hitler was helping the Jews to seize or build a world government ...

I made a typo mistake..!   
If Hitler had succeeded, we would NOT have the cancerous jewish up on us more or less directing the world events

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-19 10:24:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-17 22:30
I am trying my maximum to emulate you ... Indeed, I may succeed occasionally, so much so that even ...

If I appear dumb to you it's because of your thorough brainwashing.
Your cognitive ability has been snuffed.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-19 13:22:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-18 21:15
Dour Robber,

I don't care one way or another how dumb you are. It is OTHER POSTERS who keep telli ...

Awww... you love capitalism so much. That's cute.
Too bad you never can produce a good argument for this infatuation of yours.
Is it you love to see the rich get richer while the poor continue to starve?
Is that why you're against the one-child policy? You want to see even more starve?
That must be it. You like to see people suffer and starve. We know what you and your buddies are all about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 20:48:24 |Display all floors
myfatherland Post time: 2013-1-19 02:37
Woundedknee,

You are so true. These Are Our Ancestral home land that our ancesters forebears hav ...

Mother China must wake up rise up and stand up for the voiceless marginalized people who had been ignored and forgotten for centuries...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.