Views: 52828|Replies: 396

Continent of America is NOT a New World!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-15 17:27:12 |Display all floors

The Continent of North & South America is NOT a New World, as Europeans had falsely claimed.

Indigenous native people of different tribes had been living on it for many many generations.

Their forebears had persevered through thick and thin on their beloved land.

[They do not call Europe a new world and claim the ownership of Europe.]

america_native-land.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 12:49:22 |Display all floors

U R Done!

This post was edited by RottenRobbie at 2013-1-17 02:16

Since they have 'falsely claimed' after all these years, they must be blind or something.

All I know is that 'blind souls' get one life to live and do NOT get to reincarnate after death...,  {:soso_e109:}     {:soso_e109:}      {:soso_e109:}

They certainly deserve it anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 12:50:50 |Display all floors

Since they have 'falsely claimed' after all these years, they must be blind or something.
All I know is that 'blind soul' get one life to live and do NOT get to reincarnate after death.
I guess they deserve it anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 12:51:57 |Display all floors

All I know is that 'blind soul' get one life to live and do NOT get to reincarnate after death.
I guess they deserve it anyway!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-16 12:57:02 |Display all floors
I very wise comedian, Pat Paulsen, once said:
"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy
on the part of the American Indian."
Pat_Paulsen_campaign_speech.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-16 12:58:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-15 03:58
I hope the Chinese learn that at school. Some of them seem to think that if Columbus had not saved t ...

""Saved the Americas for the Europeans""
So you are in favor of slaughtering a native people as long as those doing the slaughtering are Europeans.
We all knew that already anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 16:19:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-15 19:58
I hope the Chinese learn that at school. Some of them seem to think that if Columbus had not saved t ...

You stupidity and ignorance knows no boundaries, the only achievements Colombo broth to the americas, was crime , pillage, infections and mayhem..!   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.