Author: JonHansen

America is Most Corrupt Country ~ Jackie Chan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-20 02:31:34 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-7-13 10:32
May I correct the fact that USA actually has 4400 nuclear warheads/arsenals.

Nearly 800 military ...

A big thanks for the correction!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 09:17:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RottenRobbie at 2017-7-20 09:18
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-7-13 10:32
May I correct the fact that USA actually has 4400 nuclear warheads/arsenals.

Nearly 800 military ...

I know telling the truth hurts, but I wrote this thread just to tell and reveal the truth. When I was growing up, my late mother used to admonish me by saying, 'You are a man, you must say the truth, and stand up for the truth'.
So the truth of the matter is that unlike other nations, the Good old USA, as the sole issuer of global currency, such as Dollar has the luxury of printing out paper money as much as it could possibly can.

All it takes is paper and printer. Do you know it costs only about 20 cents to print out a 100 dollar bill.

Every government of the nation print out their own currency freely, but all those are near useless out of that nation; so their circulation is tiny compared to global currency such as U.S. Dollar which is printed out by Treasury Department of United States, by estimated at around 500 Billion Dollars yearly just to circulate globally, out of U.S.A.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-20 11:35:54 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-7-20 09:17
I know telling the truth hurts, but I wrote this thread just to tell and reveal the truth. When ...

No, you don't know it. If truth really hurt you would be writhing on the ground, hollering for help. I have told you many truths but they never seem to penetrate you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-2 05:35:05 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2017-7-7 02:48
There you have it! Politics in full-throttle Capitalist America is nothing more than polishing a s ...
'The top 1 percent in U.S. owns more than the bottom 90 percent'.

Jolly old USA, world's leading democracy- freedom- human rights advocate strongly promote 'Individualism', mainly so for the most part because it is ruled by minority power elite that does NOT want to share power and wealth.

Only in U.S.A has the one percent minority elite-centered & elite-controlled Capitalism among Western nations?

It is because Anglo-Americans, the original ruling power elite are always a small minority in U.S, so they have to create such particular type of capitalism just to suit them, their situation and environment.

It isn't the same case in other Anglo cousin nations such as Canada, U.K, Australia & New Zealand because Anglo are large majority there, so they have people-centered Socialized Democratic Capitalism in those nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-7 12:59:54 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2017-8-2 05:35
Jolly old USA, world's leading democracy- freedom- human rights advocate strongly promote 'In ...

Why don't you retire THIS DAY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 10:23:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinoamigo at 2017-8-10 10:24

Like I said, much thanks to Uncle Sam and its gospel of preaching and defending the good old Capitalism by all means and at all costs ...., (with 4400 nuclear arsenals ..., and 800 military bases world wide, among others) ...,

Today,

"The richest 85 people on this planet have as much money as the poorest 3.5 Billion".

(source: 'Through the Wormhole, Science Channel)

That's,

85 people   =  3500000000 people

My final thought :  What a world we live in. What a planet ours has become.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 11:57:37 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-8-10 10:23
Like I said, much thanks to Uncle Sam and its gospel of preaching and defending the good old Ca ...

It is "many thanks", not "much thanks", and nobody gives a hoot about what YOU like. Where is Sobabe? Something dreadful seems to have happened to her...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.