Author: greendragon

CYBERWAR - the movie   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-20 14:17:23 |Display all floors
Cyberwar Leon Lai laboratory office.jpg

Leon Lai's laboratory at a borden town between Sheng-Fragrant megacity and Yellow State's border town.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 14:25:25 |Display all floors
(Leon Lai and Jimmy Lai travels on the Light aircraft to his laboratory in the Yellow State. His other team members, Joe Chan, Mark Lui was there to meet them.)

<Jimmy Lai> "It's strange, but I got to check the RFID used by the customer. We need the scanning unit to determine the architecture. I find the RFID circuit as non commercial, made to behave like a standard RFID.

Who's this new customer. It's very unusual.

Probably they think we are those FLY BY NIGHT consultants and will not have such Equipment here"

<Joe Chan> "Jimmy Lai did find the case strange, and ask us to gather at the lab. It's a unusual case, how'd did this customer get his hands on this kind of circuitry?"

<Mark Lui> "Doubt we have a problem here, but out of curiosity we'd studying the units here"

<Leon Lai> "Any problem with the software, the communication protocols, codes?"

<Jimmy Lai> "It'll fool normal cyber consultation company, but not ours. Are we being TESTED by a MAJOR organization? Are you eyeing for some BIG government contracts or MULTINATIONAL contracts? This is unusual for such"

To be continued........

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 12:38:14 |Display all floors
Cyberwar light aircraft airport.jpg

Leon Lai, Jimmy Lai flies back to Megacity Sheng-Fragrant leisure aircraft airport in the outskirts
Cyberwar General Kwok motorcade.jpg

General Aaron Kwok surprise reception for Leon Lai at the airport

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 12:47:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-2-22 13:43

(Leon Lai is on the flight back to MEGACITY Sheng-Fragrant with his technician, Jimmy Lai. They are within range of the communication relay station, so Leon Lai calls Mr. Yeo)

<Leon Lai> "What's going on here with your uncle's vintage watch business? What's with the strange RFID's. What's going on here, Yeo!"

<Yeo> "Well, YOU ARE GOOD, I had hard time figuring out the RFID chips myself. Not very sure what's actually going on - and yes, MY Uncle is really in the VINTAGE WATCH business. Next time you are in the LION MEGACITY, I'll explain how'd we popularized the industry - it's fun with TAGGING, ARTICLE making. There is a lively AUCTION circuit, and a broker network.

Not sure, but somebody in Megacity is interested in you. Could be a BIG BUCKS job, I have absolutely no idea?"

<Leon Lai> "Well, that's interesting. Seems like your family has got a good business"

<Yeo> "Yours seems big too. Did you get the trick I played with the LINE RELAY phone?"

<Leon Lai> "Hmmm, that's kid's stuff, the line relay! ha ha ha."

(Leon Lai and Jimmy Lai aircraft was taxiing at the Mega Sheng Fragrant airport, and he sees a MOTORCADE of official looking unmarked cars moving towards them)

To be continued.........

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 14:03:17 |Display all floors
ERotic Age Cyberwar warriors.jpg

Cyberwar station Megacity Sheng-Fragrant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 14:11:24 |Display all floors
(General Aaron Kwok, Cyberunit Colonel Lam welcomes Leon Lai and Jimmy Lai)

<General Aaron Kwok) 'We heard a lot about your reputation as a Cybersystem professional! The Megacity government hope to hire you for a job regarding strange events in the city"

<Leon Lai> "What's this all about? I didn't tender for any government contracts at Megacity Sheng-Fragrant? Moreover, we don't really do military jobs, just civil cases and private sector"

<General Aaron Kwok> "Well, it's more like we have some serious problems that you seem to have skills that no one else on the cyberwar team has"

(The group than retires to the SHENG FRAGRANT cyberwar centre in a secret underground location)

To be continued......

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 12:52:24 |Display all floors
(After being briefed by General Aaron Kwok, Leon and Jimmy Lai took up accomodation at their regular hotel in Megacity Sheng fragrant. They had dinner, and retired to the bar to talk, discuss the range of problems faced)

<Leon Lai> "What do you think? Jimmy?"

<Jimmy Lai> "Seems like extensive trouble. Aircraft remotely manipulated to show wrong readings. ATM machines going cranky - causing long lines of customer complainants, paralysing normal banking operations. Logistic viaducts jammed with trucks due to malfunctioning traffic relay systems, mass rapid transit - late arrivals by up to half hour with strange stop go.

And they want us to solve the mystery of the CODES that you deciphered, to gain a better grasp of the situation!"

(Leon Lai was attracted to the scene on the TV at the bar)

<TV news host> "In Megacity Eastern, thousands of bank customers jammed the lobby of major banks complaining of wrong transactions on the ATM machines. In the Megacity Soul, transport constractors jammed the offices of the Ministry of Transport complaining about the malfunctioning traffic navigation systems.........

.....hold on, this is an announcement from the MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA, Mr. Lau Tak Wah.......it's some kind of announcement on behalf of the Oceanic Bloc"

<Lau Tak Wah> "I advise the public not to be alarmed. This is just a CRISIS SIMULATION EXERCISE undertaken by the OCEANIC BLOC states in their megacities. As you know, we probably have the most ADVANCED system for a URBAN area, almost the most densely populated in the world.

Like the announcement last week of our MAJOR CYBER EXCERCISES, this is only a simulated exercise. The Public should be calm and maintain patience - working out the discrepancies faced by them"

<Leon Lai> "Wow! So that's how'd they handle such situations?"

<Jimmy Lai> "I'll gather a team tommorrow to study individual problems. I'll go back to my room, I am tired"

<Leon Lai> "Good night"

(Leon Lai looks over, and saw a smiling girl, Ms. Han and walks over)
<Ms. Han> "You are really on to me. Again we meet. Are you like INTERESTED in me? (hmmmmm)"

<Leon Lai> "Well, mmmmmm"

To be continued...........

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.